Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Off Topic Ic Roleplay] Weaponry Girls.

Trailgamer5

Rachael suddenly appears behind Anna. I heard that someone hand some spare Vodka~! Mind if she shared it with me?"

Anna puts her arm around Rachaels neck and chokes her until she is unconscious "Tut Mir leid, but I am in a hurry" Anna runs towards the sniper wing. Dunja walks out of her room and sees the unconscious Lmg lying on the ground "It's not mp34 but will do" she says to herself before dragging Rachael into her room and locking the door behind her.

Anna puts her arm around Rachaels neck and chokes her until she is unconscious "Tut Mir leid, but I am in a hurry" Anna runs towards the sniper wing. Dunja walks out of her room and sees the unconscious Lmg lying on the ground "It's not mp34 but will do" she says to herself before dragging Rachael into her room and locking the door behind her.

Amirah was getting dressed as well as drying her hair when noises could be heard outside. She quickly finishes wearing her pants and waves her hair behind her shoulders, leading it free as it's still wet. She grabs her magazine-hair clip and quickly exits her room to find the source of the commotion, only to see Rachael being dragged into a neighbor's room and approaches to investigate, spying through the lock.

Amirah was getting dressed as well as drying her hair when noises could be heard outside. She quickly finishes wearing her pants and waves her hair behind her shoulders, leading it free as it's still wet. She grabs her magazine-hair clip and quickly exits her room to find the source of the commotion, only to see Rachael being dragged into a neighbor's room and approaches to investigate, spying through the lock.

Dunja dragged Rachael onto her bed and undressed her. The ak undressed as well, laid down next to her and began to cuddle with the unconscious Lmg "I am so lonely" she said to herself before falling asleep.

Dunja dragged Rachael onto her bed and undressed her. The ak undressed as well, laid down next to her and began to cuddle with the unconscious Lmg "I am so lonely" she said to herself before falling asleep.

Amirah suddenly blushed and whispered: "I-It's the Kalashnikov~! She's right opposite of my room!?" Suddenly a familiar voice appeared behind her. "What'cha looking at?" "Kya~! Don't scare me like that, Margie!" Amirah tried to be as quiet as possible and attempting not to knock into the door when getting startled. "T-take a look yourself."

"Don't mind if I do~!" And with that she peeps in to see the 2 Russians. "Mein gott... It's sweet, innocent love between 2 comrades." Margerette continues to peep while fantasizing.

Edited by Trailgamer5

Anna returned to her room after her unsuccessful search, after she entered something heavy fell on her back. When she turned around it was Mosin who had let herself fall onto the Luger. Annas left eye began to twitch but before she could scream at her Mosin kissed her on the mouth they fell backwards onto the bed "I see you brought me vodka, how nice of you" Mosin downed 3/4 of the bottle in one g. And then forced Anna to drink the rest "good girl, you get reward" the drunk Russian said before grabbing the bottle and moving the hand she was holding it in to the bottom side of Annas body "Please tell me zat it's not what I'm zinking" The pistol stared at Mosin, her eyes were begging her to stop it but the russian rifle wasn't in the mood for retreat. Anna squealed, the first few minutes mostly consisted of her screams, at first pain later pleasure. Later the tide almost turned as Mosin was exhausted, but just as Anna wanted to return the favor she passed out and Mosin started to cuddle with the unconscious girl.

(I am not sure if I am getting in range of a warning point)

Sounds cool.

"Imbel, take a look at this." Amirah, now back at her room since Margerette's peeping into Dunja's room. A news reporter was in the TV Screen. An emergency broadcast. The news reporter was in a paniced state, but gave his statement in a proffessional manner still "An opposing force has appeared in several different cities. They are gunning down men, women, children. The authorities and military have been deployed, but they cannot be damaged. All citizens in the neighbouring cities should evacuate immediately." A clip showed an Opfor soldier dressed in metal walking with an LMG taking a tank missile to the face, but still continues walking, unharmed. Amirah simply gasped. "T-these soldiers are similar to us. They cannot be harmed through real world weaponry, just like we can't."

"Imbel, take a look at this." Amirah, now back at her room since Margerette's peeping into Dunja's room. A news reporter was in the TV Screen. An emergency broadcast. The news reporter was in a paniced state, but gave his statement in a proffessional manner still "An opposing force has appeared in several different cities. They are gunning down men, women, children. The authorities and military have been deployed, but they cannot be damaged. All citizens in the neighbouring cities should evacuate immediately." A clip showed an Opfor soldier dressed in metal walking with an LMG taking a tank missile to the face, but still continues walking, unharmed. Amirah simply gasped. "T-these soldiers are similar to us. They cannot be harmed through real world weaponry, just like we can't."

Imbel whistles in surprise.

"That sure is interesting..."

Imbel whistles in surprise.

"That sure is interesting..."

Amirah hopped off her seat and puts on her hairclip onto her signature long ponytail, shaking her wrist to @#&$ the bullet. "I'll go and stop them." Margerette was outside her door. "You might want this, as a good luck charm." and tosses something at Amirah, which she caught. It was her first bullet fired. (As well as the first in the thread) "Uhm... Thank you, Margie." And with that she sprinted off.

Imbel walks up to Margarette and pats her on the shoulder with a grin.

"You're not going alone."

"Glad that you're with me! Let's go." They ran to the main hall. The main door stood tall, and a hand was etched into each door. "Uhm... I believe it's like this..." Amirah places her palms onto the etchings and pushed, but instead of the doors moving, her arms went through them.

"Glad that you're with me! Let's go." They ran to the main hall. The main door stood tall, and a hand was etched into each door. "Uhm... I believe it's like this..." Amirah places her palms onto the etchings and pushed, but instead of the doors moving, her arms went through them.

Imbel follows and does the same to the etchings.

"I guess it's for safety. Like fake rooms with glass walls."

Imbel follows and does the same to the etchings.

"I guess it's for safety. Like fake rooms with glass walls."

"Just walk through, you'll then appear in the real world." Margerette said, trying to hold back bet laughter. "Really...?" Amirah was in an awkward position, with her arms halfway through the doors. "Really." Amirah walk through the doors. And suddenly the cold air surrounded her, the sight of the Tokyo Tower told them they were in Japan, one of the cities being attacked.

"Just walk through, you'll then appear in the real world." Margerette said, trying to hold back bet laughter. "Really...?" Amirah was in an awkward position, with her arms halfway through the doors. "Really." Amirah walk through the doors. And suddenly the cold air surrounded her, the sight of the Tokyo Tower told them they were in Japan, one of the cities being attacked.

Imbel takes a deep breath and stretches out.

"Fresh air. Too bad it's soon going to smell like burnt gunpowder."

Edited by Snyphurr

Imbel takes a deep breath and stretches out.

"Fresh air. Too bad it's soon going to smell like burnt gunpowder."

"And it seems we arrived just in time to greet the guests..." Amirah says as she turns to face a squad of Opfor soldiers. "What do you say? Spare one and interrogate?"

Amirah began shooting bursts at them, strafing into cover. One of them spoke, a deep, mechanical and monotonous voice. (Use #25383C for Opfor personnel) "What does she think she can do to us?"

*shrugs*

Imbel looks at Amirah and shakes head in disappointment, then walks up to the soldiers.

"Hello."

Edited by Snyphurr