Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Off Topic Ic Roleplay] Weaponry Girls.

Trailgamer5

"Well you have a better idea in comparing your nimbleness?" The group arrived in the corner. "I'll wait here. You 3 go on ahead."

"Gut. That will give us more space to maneuver." She and Umbrine stand outside Rachael's door and gestures Imbel to follow.

Imbel sighs and walks back to her room.

Imbel sighs and walks back to her room.

Margerette sighs and whispers to Umbine "Eh? She's backing off now!?" Umbrine suddenly decides. "We'll continue. She'll get caught in the line of fire." He points towards Racheal's Vodka bottle and nods at Margerette with a smile, whom nods back. And he shoots. Racheal spits out the vodka she was drinking, then fired at the door. "I'll collectivise you 2 into some Yankee dog's pet, you shifty little Germans!" And gave chase. "Just try it!" Racheal slides into a prone position and sprays bullets everywhere. Margerette and Umbrine simply ducked and jumped everywhere, proving difficult to hit.

Margerette sighs and whispers to Umbine "Eh? She's backing off now!?" Umbrine suddenly decides. "We'll continue. She'll get caught in the line of fire." He points towards Racheal's Vodka bottle and nods at Margerette with a smile, whom nods back. And he shoots. Racheal spits out the vodka she was drinking, then fired at the door. "I'll collectivise you 2 into some Yankee dog's pet, you shifty little Germans!" And gave chase. "Just try it!" Racheal slides into a prone position and sprays bullets everywhere. Margerette and Umbrine simply ducked and jumped everywhere, proving difficult to hit.

Imbel turns around and dodges the bullets with ease.

"Eh? Luger, as in the pistol? Well, if you're going to find a Russian, your best bet is going to use vodka as bait." She laughs nervously at her crude humor. "B-but in truth. I have no idea where Mosin is."

"Yes, as in ze pistol, I've been here for a while now. Maybe I'll try vodka as ze bait, sadly I only have ze beer. That drunken LMG Rachael will probably have some of it, self brewed out of her potato brain I bet. Oh and if you see Mareike, she's an MP34, tell her that if she dares to touch my beer she will be riding the next train to Buchenwald!" Anna starts laughing before starting to walk in the direction of the LMG wing.

Edited by Skycook3y

Imbel turns around and dodges the bullets with ease.

The Hechler and Koch siblings sprint around the corner. "You best start running if you don't want a Vodka Bottle thrown at your head!" Amirah leaned near the corner to check, only to see an angry RPD running straight at her. "Gah~!" And she began running the other direction.

"Yes, as in ze pistol, I've been here for a while now. Maybe I'll try vodka as ze bait, sadly I only have ze beer. That drunken LMG Rachael will probably have some of it, self brewed out of her potato brain I bet. Oh and if you see Mareike, she's an MP34, tell her that if she dares to touch my beer she will be riding the next train to Buchenwald!" Anna starts laughing before starting to walk in the direction of the LMG wing.

"Speaking of Rachael, she's coming right at us!" And with that said, she sprints off. Rachael turns around the same corner and bangs into Luger. "Ow ow ow~ Are you alright?"

The Hechler and Koch siblings sprint around the corner. "You best start running if you don't want a Vodka Bottle thrown at your head!" Amirah leaned near the corner to check, only to see an angry RPD running straight at her. "Gah~!" And she began running the other direction.

"Speaking of Rachael, she's coming right at us!" And with that said, she sprints off. Rachael turns around the same corner and bangs into Luger. "Ow ow ow~ Are you alright?"

(I was tired and went to take a rest.)

Imbel enters her shared room and closes the door, whistling as she's not minding any of that happened.

(I was tired and went to take a rest.)

Imbel enters her shared room and closes the door, whistling as she's not minding any of that happened.

Amirah enters her room and throws herself onto the bed. "Well, the H&K siblings are in real trouble now~" The sounds of gun fire, yelling and running can be heard passing through and fro outside. Amirah smiles "Maybe we should call them the Polizei siblings? What do you think, Imbel?"