Is it lag?

Is it nerfs?

Is it buffs?

Is it graphics clipping?

Is it AI related?

More information required.

Edited by Kalenath

Like in console?

Just type it in the chat. You'll be repositioned to the closest "good" location (which, in some cases, might be exactly where you are ... which is not really helpful ...) and the game will prepare a bug report. After the mission is done, you'll have to close the game to send the report through the crash report tool.

Just type it in the chat. You'll be repositioned to the closest "good" location (which, in some cases, might be exactly where you are ... which is not really helpful ...) and the game will prepare a bug report. After the mission is done, you'll have to close the game to send the report through the crash report tool.

gonna do that, next time

and btw, I edited my 1st post, so theres link to pic

If you get stuck in a wall or other , next time use the /unstuck command. This will help the devs pinpoint the problem and potentially fix the issue.

I've tried doing that multiple times, but the reporter stopped connecting to the servers somewhere back in U14. Haven't been able to report a crash or stuck location in ages.

Had a time where I crashed several times a day, after about a week of crashing, the error reporter stopped connecting.

Edited by Aoden