The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Suddenly Unable To Play With Others

LiptonCoolio

For the past few days I have been unable to be a part of a squad, go into a relay station, or enter my clan dojo, when only a few days ago this was not a problem. (Approx. 11/29/2015 or 11/29/2015). I was previously able to run with multiple players at once, enter the clan dojo, and run around in the relay that is full of other players (there was lag, but that's understandable). Now the game lags to the point where I can run through an entire map (except for through doors. They do not open) and kill all of the enemies without being detected, as if I'm not there. But, then I lose connection to the host and am sent back to the log in screen.

I am positive nothing has changed on my end, but I have tried resetting my router, modem, reinstalling Warframe, and a bunch of other things, but to no avail. 
Was there an update or something that I am unaware of? Is anyone else having this problem? Will this be fixed any time soon? Please let me know.

Edited by LiptonCoolio

Everyone has been lagging since the 17.12 update. It's more noticeable on the void with a squad.

I used to play the game smoothly until the 17.12 update.

^This.

Also I can enter the relay, but I'm alone in it. I sometimes cannot enter my own Dojo when nobody is in it.

Public matchmaking is still broken, sometimes I cannot play in squad, because the searching bar freezes

Edited by Dobermann92

Seems that multiple people are having this issue, including me. Ever since 17.12(around that time) I am being host-migrated back to Liset and never being able to join other squads. Network diagnostics tool in-game says everything is fine, ports are set to 4950&4955 and haven't been changed. No port forwarding is used in the router as well. Firewall settings haven't changed either. Just curious about where the issue lies and how to solve it.

Edited by Zyrgi

Im having the same problem, I wanted to do the Nitain alert and I cant even get into a game. Id spend a very long time in the loading screen and it would boot me back to the liset. After trying and failing 3 different times I set my game to friends only so I could host it myself, and still couldnt get in. Its like the game refuses to load. Ive spent the entire hour the alert was up unable to get in. Not only that, Im still stuck in the loading screen as I came here to the forum to look if anyone else was having these issues, found this post, and am still currently stuck as I type this. :/ My ports and such havent been changed either from yesterday either, and Im unsure whats wrong. I hope this is only for the alert and not for the new daily missions I was hoping to try out. If so Im going to be really bummed...

Id like to give more information but Ive been stuck in this loading screen for at least 10 minutes now.