Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Void Being Blow Up Today?

Dwolfknight

Because the Forums definetely are.

Edit: This is a JOKE, a sarcastic remark on the fact of the forums being slow, I do not Believe in any way or form that the void is being blow today, i know it's not, thank you for reading the post and not only the title.

Edited by Dwolfknight

It was never being blown up. DE was not being literal.

No not yet

I don't think so. That will probably be U19 if its not U18. New Starchart isn't here just yet. Besides I'm 100% sure DE would've told us in the recent Devstream just so players can be prepared for the change. I mean wouldn't they?

No. Star Map 3.0 isn't part of up 18. (i think).

http://beta.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

You apparently don't know how to use sarcasm. Consider the fact that your opening post says the following:

I do not Believe in any way or form that the void is being blow today

I underlined and boldfaced the keyword in your post. That word indicates that you still think the Void will be blown up in the future, just not today. My post is specifically telling you and others that DE was never going to literally destroy the Void.

I underlined and boldfaced the keyword in your post. That word indicates that you still think the Void will be blown up in the future, just not today. My post is specifically telling you and others that DE was never going to literally destroy the Void.

touche my friend,,, touche