Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Suggestion Must Read It

AegisFury

I have been warframe for a long time. I like this game but this game is also need some rework.

As everyone notices that whenever the objective completes than you wont join the game because of the objective has 

been completed, according to me this system is literally wrong, why not you can join the mission when it is completed especially in survivals and defense mission if a party member wants to invite someone in the survival after the objective being completed than why not he can invite someone or if someone wants to join after the completion of objective. If the warframe team is reading the topic , i am strongly suggested that you must remove it cause it ruins the game. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Second suggestion is please add a feature that only host can remove the unwanted players from squad before starting the game, because sometimes low players join the squad so sometimes it would difficult to find those players again after 

disbanding the squad.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you like my review than raise your concerns and if you don't so please don't abuse me for this because my intentions are good to see this game cool and better 

Peace 

I agree with both, however I see why inviting new people after the objective has been completed might be controversial.

Re-inviting people who disconnected definitely should be a thing though.

I do believe that if someone disconnects from the squad while in the mission they can be reinvited as long as the host is still in the mission, I may be wrong on that though.

I agree with both, however I see why inviting new people after the objective has been completed might be controversial.

Re-inviting people who disconnected definitely should be a thing though.

if you actually disconnect and not just leave, there's (usually) a popup after you get back in that asks if you want to re-connect to your squad, and will push you back in (if there's still room) no matter how close to completion the mission is

A kick function HAS been heavily requested, and I dunno if DE has SPECIFICALLY stated it, but it's been said multiple times that it's too open for abuse and likely won't be added in. which I find sad because some proper moderation with it could make it less prone to abuse and actually helpful

not being able to invite after an objective has been completed has been a feature to prevent people from gaming the system and inviting a buddy near the end of wave 20 for the reward (as an example) ESPECIALLY prevalent for Orokin Derelict missions (where you can't invite after the mission starts AT ALL) to prevent a 3-man team from finding the vault and then inviting in someone carrying the required key

People leaving by disconnect or by pc/client crash, the player will get a message saying that you can join previous squad.

I do believe that if someone disconnects from the squad while in the mission they can be reinvited as long as the host is still in the mission, I may be wrong on that though.

-snip-

That worked for me like... literally never.

Since the forced host change I've been in bizarre situations where I can't reinvite my friend who disconnected from a void mission launched by MY key because the random I've decided to invite is now the host.

Warframe's "party" system (if you can even call it that) is in a pathetic state, possibly even worse than the chat.

Edited by Shifted

• 2 weeks later...

People leaving by disconnect or by pc/client crash, the player will get a message saying that you can join previous squad.

but they also lost their progress too ......like rewards of survivals and defense =(.....so whats the benefit after get reconnected to the squad ??

Void missions give rewards at the extraction. Can be more than 30k credits and a prime part. That's why.

A kick feature would be a bad idea because then people would start abusing it. "I don't want you to bring a damage frame in my game because you will take all the kills! I want to be the only damage frame so that I get all the Focus!" This has been really bad ever since Focus was added into the game, because it is currently calculated only for own, personal affinity. Also there are a lot of players who just want to have the biggest number on their screen.

Currently the Host can easily just drop the squad and re-invite the players who he wants to play with. Use "/invite playername" to invite people back into your squad. It is unlikely that you will get the unwanted player back in your squad.