The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Ok here goes.

1st up,

What: Paris Prime.(/any bow?)​

Drawback sound continues after full draw with fire rate mods.

Where: Everywhere.

Reproduction: ​Yes.

1. Equip Paris Prime.

2. Equip A Fire rate mod

3. Draw back and hear the drawback sound continue after full draw.

2nd, SPOILERS.

Who: ​Any Frame with arcane trickery and a melee equipped.

What:​​ OK so this one is a bit weird, But basically permanent invisibility for the mission if you focus while under the effect of arcane trickery:  UD4pXz0.jpg

Where: Anywhere you can get arcane trickery to proc.

Reproduction: Yes.​​​

1. Equip arcane trickery.

2. Get a proc.

3. Use your 5th. (focus)

4. Get out of your 5th before/after arcane trickery should of expired.

5. You are now perma invisible

EDIT: Fixing spoiler tag,

Also, please take a look at this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526430-paris-prime-holster-broken-with-abra-skin/#entry5897437

​​

Edited by Zellog

DESCRIPTION: NEVER ENDING Focus Ability : Zenurik

Who All Warframes

What Focus Ability Zenurik

Where Any Misson

So Me And My Friend Are Playing And I Look After Using My Focus Ability:Zenurik That I Can Do It Again So I Do And It Just Kept Going So We Thought Its A Bug Or Just A little Op 

Heres A recording Of Me Using This https://youtu.be/g2tfZISXcXs

Ps Dont Have Any Upgrades In The Focus Ability

This is not a bug - the system is not retroactive in counting days logged in, but higher Mastery Rank players get better rewards.

Which is uber rubbish by the way...mastery rank should not effect login rewards in ANY way. I should not be punished because I haven't leveled up worthless weapons and warframes that I have no interest in playing...

Found a bug: while using the 'rubedo rhino skin' then using 'iron skin' then using your focus ability causes the visual appearence of 'iron skin' to be removed ONLY from rhino's helmet

Who: rhino

where: anywhere focus and warframe abilites can be used.

can you reproduce this bug?:  Yes.

bug reproduction steps:

1. Equip rhino (not sure if this happens on rhino prime as well)

2. go to appearance and equip 'rubedo rhino skin' + rubedo helmet.

3. go to any mission

4. use 'iron skin' ability

5. use your focus ability

6. notice how visually 'iron skin' is no longer on your helmet after transcending back into rhino

7. re-cast iron skin so your rhino continues to look fly.

Edited by SaucyTuckermax

DESCRIPTION: Mirage Hall of Mirrors only getting 2% damage per kill instead of 5% it would get at max level whenever player is not the host

Who Mirage

What Hall of Mirrors incorrectly gaining additional damage

Where any mission/planet as Mirage not hosting

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Pick Mirage with Hall of Malevolence equipped

2. Don't be the host for the mission

3. Kill enemies and only get 2% extra damage per kill instead of the 5% for maxed rank

Just lost 50k Focus

WHO: Ivara

WHAT:Madurai Focus Points

WHERE:In the rear of the ship when talking to the operator.

Can you reproduce the Problem?: NO

Please help it took alot of time to grind out that Focus. Would like contact with support via ticket.

Just lost 50k Focus

WHO: Ivara

WHAT:Madurai Focus Points

WHERE:In the rear of the ship when talking to the operator.

Can you reproduce the Problem?: NO

Please help it took alot of time to grind out that Focus. Would like contact with support via ticket.

DESCRIPTION: Rhinos Stats when checking Abilities (Esc, Abilities) are different when checking them on the Liset, VS in a actual mission

Who Rhino

What Ability Stats

Where Liset, and any mission node

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1.In the liset go to the Arsenal

2.Equip Rhino and go to his Abilities screen and note the stats.

3. Load into any mission and hit Esc, and Abilities note the changes in stats

Bug 1:

DESCRIPTION: Daikyu breaks Ivara's prowl temporarily as if it were an alarming weapon. Daikyu is a silent weapon and should not break Ivara's prowl.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

1. Prowl

2. Fire Daikyu

Bug 2:

DESCRIPTION: Ivara's regular animation set and noble animation set appear to be switched around. That is, unless you consider a hunched back to be a very noble posture!

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

Just compare the animations sets in the arsenal.

Not sure if it is my PC, Steam, or the game. After U18 every time I Alt-Tab out of the game it crashes and Steam says it is still running. It does not show up in my Task Manager but the icon in my start bar is still there. I have to restart my computer if i want to continue playing. It is re-creatable

I've been having the same issue, however I have more details:

The game doesn't crash, the engine just freezes up in the background. It does show up in task manager, it's just moved out of the "Apps" section and into the "Background Processes" section as "The Evolution Engine". Restarting isn't necessary, just have to end the hung-up process.

As for reliably re-creating the issue, firstly this only happens in the player's ship.

This hang up will ALWAYS occur if you alt-tab after starting the game, but haven't gone into a mission.

This SOMETIMES occurs if you go into a mission, don't complete the mission, and alt-tab after returning to your player ship.

The NEVER occurs if you've completed at least one mission, or while you're in a mission.

I am on Windows 8.1 with an AMD processor and GPU running the 64-bit executable.

The NEVER occurs if you've completed at least one mission, or while you're in a mission.

since U18 on my Notebook with Win8.1, i7-4710HQ, GeForce 860M + Intel Graphics (switchable), 16G RAM, it hangs each time I alt+tab, except on login screen: It hangs both in liset (right after logging in, after completing a mission, no navigation screen, when browsing arsenal or whatever else) and in missions (one sound fragment keeps looping).

On PC (then Win10, Phenom 920, GeForce 960, 7G RAM), it does not hang, even when I Alt+tab when loading to missions.

Before writing this, I re-verified all occurrences.

Before U18:

I've never seen any regular hangs on the notebook, but on PC even before U18 game hanged or crashed episodically if I alt+tab when loading to a mission (so I stopped alt+tab'bing when loading to missions to avoid that). It worked fine when I alt+tabbed at any other time.

Edited by FlyWheenRunner

Description: Shadow Step in Naramon Focus Tree Bug. After using Naramon Mind Spike Ability and it affecting multiple enemies shadow step doesn't proc.

EDIT I Found the Problem: Even though i unlocked the passive abilities i did not activate them (highlighted red) So no bug here 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Bug Description: Day 2 i got a 3 hour affinity booster for my log in reward. even after the hotfix i did not receive my booster. Day 3 i got a credit booster, but i already had a credit booster and they don't stack from what i know of, so don't think any bug there just bad interaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd bug: Akkad Eris with multiple people. Received maybe 500 ish focus points. The host of the mission decided to extract while i stayed alone. Checked my mission progress after host migration and it's at 0.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th Bug: Extractor Menu is not displaying Extractor Health. Had like 3 of my extractors die before i realized i was putting half dead extractors on planets

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th Bug: Nightmare Law of Ret. Nullifying drones are immune to damage unless you're standing underneath their net.

6th Bug: When trying to install a new arcane on a cosmetic item it will show you all the cosmetics even if they already have a arcane installed on them. For example i have 3 igario syandanas but 2 of them already have an arcane on them. So their name is changed to Arcane Igario Syanada. But when i go to install a new arcane it just lines them all up as Igario Syanadna.

Edited by xXRiomaXx

DESCRIPTION: My 3rd login reward after the update was an empty square which read "No item type specified". I'm mastery rank 10.

What Login reward pool is missing a reward.

Had this same, no reward with this same text. It happen when I was logged in, hadn't clicked reward card and gone to other program (Team Speak), clicked reward card after 2 or 3 minutes, maybe it's indicator of this problem.

So i think i found a bug with the new focus system, its pretty simple. i played 4 rounds on draco with my excal and the new sword "war", i got 72 K focus yesterday, everything was fine. But today when i did the exact same thing, it says that i got 32 K focus on the misson screen but when i got to the focus tree i have 0, did the same thing again, same result.

I havent read this whole thread bec ause alot of posts but i would lke to report that there is a bug that crashes warframe and "turns off my graphic driver" and my screen goes full white then i cant access anything but my taskbar on wndows 10 is still there and whenever i click something the screen is still blank but when i close warframe or it eventually crashes everything goes back to normal.

DESCRIPTION: Hush, Suppress, and Hushed Invisibility are not working for clients.

Who: Clients

What: Alarming weapons

Where: Every mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Client player equips max rank Hush, Suppress, and/or Hushed Invisibility on their alarming weapons/Loki(Prime).

2. Enter a mission.

3. Client player fires their now 'silent' alarming weapon while invisible or not within normal hearing range of unaware enemies.

4. Enemies will be alarmed.

This bug occurs with any warframe a client uses.

DESCRIPTION: Permanent Invisibility for the entire Squad with Ivara. Doesn't get reset on falling down, running into a nullifier nor getting ability-blocked by those corpus units. Don't know about dying.

Who: Ivara

What:

Cloak Arrow & Operator Ability

Where: Everywhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Ivara with Natural Talent (Natural Talent is a must, otherwise you won't be invisible yourself.)

2. Enter any mission.

3. Wait for your

Operators' powers

to get ready. (In my case it's vazarin, don't know if it works with the others.)

4. Fire Cloak Arrow and wait for your team to stand in it

5. Use your

Operator powers

and deactivate them before they end.

6. Enjoy permanent invisibility for the rest of the game. (This lasted over an hour in the survival run I tested this with.)

Edited by LilaHippie