Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION:

Newest Alert Mission with Latron Prime Stock as a mission reward doesn't give you the stock

Where: Alert Mission Merkur/Terminus

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes (as many times as I want)

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Go to the alert mission with the Latron Prime Stock as a reward

2. Play through the mission and complete the extermination

3. and DON'T get the reward

4. the alert itself doesn't disapear so I could play the mission over and over again, without getting the reward

Side Note:

I already possess 1 Latron Prime Stock

DESCRIPTION: Mobile Defense missions "hang" when invaded (ex, by a syndicate)

Where: Observed in T3 mobile defense, but possibly affecting all maps of this mode.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Have not attempted to reproduce, but can consistently get mission to advance.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. While defend step in progress, getting invaded will cause the timer to disappear at completion, and enemies will cease to spawn.

2. Killing any enemy from the group of spawned enemies will allow the mission to progress (for example, the data mass will appear if the timer completed, and all enemy spawns will resume)

I hypothesize that the change to scripting which enabled the second dream mobile defense missions to stop during sentient invasions is somehow hanging all other mobile defense missions.

Temporary workaround: kill all invading enemies at point of invasion. Allowing unkilled invading units to exist seems to cause the bug.

Edited by jxfaith

DESCRIPTION: Vauban's Bastille bugs out and lasts indefinitely until recast, if you die in a Solo Matchmaking mission and use a revive while it's still active.

Where Happened several times, I remember once on Neptune Exterminate, once on Steel Meridian Spy on Earth.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Have not tried to reproduce it deliberately. 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Boils down to this:

1. Cast a Bastille

2. Die, the Bastille's timer freezes (I remember it freezing around 1.9 seconds remaining, no mods for additional duration, only Flow and Intensify).

3. Revive, Bastille should be still active.

4. On recast, the ability starts functioning normally (frame throws the ball, timer run out correctly).

ADDITIONAL INFO: My Vauban wasn't max ranked at the time of the bug.

DESCRIPTION: Controller mapping not functioning for power menu/wheel (Xbox 360 Controller)

Who - Any

What - Power wheel locks when bound to Left Bumper and pressed

Where - Any

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Enter any mission

2. Bind power menu to left bumper

3. Press power menu key

Quick fix while this is an issue:

I found that the power menu will still work while bound to buttons other than Left Bumper.

Although it's a pain in the &#! being that button is the most convenient for powers in my opinion.

There seems to be an issue with ranking up to MR19. I'm afraid there are no orbs and detection isn't an instant fail. I'm confused as to what's going on here.

I back this up having the same problem the first time i attempted the test it worked like it should but after a day i get this exact problem

There seems to be a bug with the Sentients and Mag it happened to me and a friend a couple times now that when the sentient attackers spawn and i use mag's 4th abillity some of the sentients seem to bug out then teleporting over the whole map reapearing for short time by enering a room then teleporting back again ... they also sometimes stay in their current attack locked for example the tornado where you cant damage them at all while they can still kill you .... can be quite anoying if the target gets to be the hunter for them over the whole map just so they sometimes teleport away when you were super close to them

Im assuming its an error on the sentient site that they seem to bug out on the animation they are supposed to do from mag's 4th abillity

PS: Mostly it happens with those sentients which are flying up and use that lazer thing they get pulled into the ground by Mag's 4 and then bug out completely

DESCRIPTION:

Unable to Downsize the clan tier because of an unfinished construction which doesn't exist. Le Clan log displays that an elevator needs ressources, but there is no elevator in work progress. I read on an another topic the same problem with an corridor node.

Who: Clan chiefs 

What: Dojo

Where: Clan management UI

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?:  It's permanent.

Thanks!

This exact bug is happening to my clan as well.  We double checked all our clan logs for what needs resources and the only research that didn't show up in our log was our landing craft foundry segment research.  We are guessing that the game is confusing it for an elevator for some reason and this is stopping us from downgrading.

DESCRIPTION:

Using Ivara + Carrier Prime, it constantly tries to pickup energy balls when Ivara energy is full, This problem do not occurs using the same carrier and any other Warframe.

Who: Ivara warframe

What: Constant Energy Pickup

Where: Any mission.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1 - Play with Ivara at any mission and get your energy fulfilled.

2 - try to "pick up" the extra energy blue ball.

: )

PS: thanks for all your efforts in order to make such great game!

Description: can not switch between arrows in ivara's first ability (quiver its called i think)

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip Ivara.

2. Go to Draco on Ceres (not nessecary Draco i think, but this is the place i go to a lot)

3. Use navigator

4. Use quivor, the kind of arrow does not matter i think.

5. After having shot and directing your arrow -> you wont be able to switch between arrows in quiver anymore.

Hello DE, Nezha has a serious issue with his 4th ability not puncturing and locking the enemies, and sometimes not even hitting the enemies all together. I have had two friends test this out as well and they have the same issue. Whenever there are 20 or more enemies in the ability radius, only about half of the enemies will be effected by divine spear. Also if the enemies are on stairs, jumping, are an eximus unity, or doing an animation (ie: butchers swinging their melee or heavy gunner pounding the ground) it is only about a 50% chance that the ability will affect them.

Who: Nezha

What: Divine Spear

Where: Any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Over 20 enemies in ability range and/or enemies are on stairs, jumping or completing attack animations

2.cast 4th ability (divine spear) 

3.enemies are either hit, take initial damage and are able to walk away, or are not hit at all

Ps: I believe that Nezha can be an incredibly good frame if he had about 5 meters more of base range added to his 4th ability because as of now I have to compensate too much strength in order for his 4th to reach a sufficient distance which in turn makes his 3rd ability too weak to use effectively. Thank you for the frame though, if this issue is able to be fixed I feel like I will have a lot of fun with him but as of right not he needs his 4th ability in order to survive and it is not working very well.

DESCRIPTION: Heartseeker and Martial Fury are incompatible (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556501-conclave-martial-fury-and-heartseeker-incompatible/#entry6270747)

Who Everyone

What Conclave Load-Out

Where Arsenal

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

1. Obtain mods Heartseeker and Martial Fury

2. Try to equip both mods on your dagger

3. Cry

Mastery Rank Test 19 still buggy! (NEW Bug)

Ok, the orbs appear now, thats solved! But, my Cerata shrinks (!) to the size of my palm as soon as I reach the upper floor and stealth kill one grineer. I can not kill melee strike the orbs and when i click on my middle mouse button nothing happens! I tried to stealth kill with the mini cerata, after 1 or 2 strikes it doesn't work anymore and the animation starts but it didn't kill the grineer. (mission failed) I tried the test with the cerate again, same bug.

Video: (irgnore how bad I am in the game, I was just frustrated, tired and there for unconcentrated)

Jump to minute 4:50 then the bug happens exactly when I jump on the upper floor the cerata shrinks (you hear a *zing* sound) and when I'm downstairs again I tried to do a melee attack but nothing happens. Btw I look sometimes up to show you how small that cerata had become.

I've redone the test with an other weapon (Dual Kama Prime) but then the bug didn't occur, so I gues it only happens with cerata or the glaive (I don't have a glaive anymore so couldn't test it)

Note: I only did a training by cephalon simaris, but the mission is absolutley identical

DESCRIPTION: Bug (new one) in Mastery Rank Test 19

WHO: All Player who wanna do the mastery rank test 19

WHAT: MR Test 19

CAN IT BE REPRODUCED?: Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Try the test with a cerata (infested glaive), it maybe work with the glaive too (couldn't test that)

Edited by Damaskilo

One of my friends got his account banned, for no reason at all. He logged in at one point during the day and received a pop up saying that his account was suspended for breaking the EULA. Again, he didn't do anything. No cheating, no hacking, nothing.

I'd say this is a pretty significant bug that needs to be fixed, since it, y'know, has rendered him incapable of playing for 20 years.

Would appreciate any response from DE or anyone who knows what may have actually caused this.

Edited by Ragnakalou

DESCRIPTION: Ivara's sleep arrow timer does not show if you are not the host of the game.

Who Ivara of course

What Sleep arrow

Where Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Wanted to use the sleep arrow.

1. Be ivara.

2. Join someone elses game.

3. Shoot sleep arrow at enemies and watch the timer not appear.

Edited by AzukiPuddles

DESCRIPTION: Losing connection to host often

Who My account

What Logged out of my account, but can reconnect sometimes. Thought when you reconnect you only get rewards for what you get when you reconnect and the rewards restart from 5 rounds despite it being 10th,15th,20th round.

Where Void, usually defense

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No

DESCRIPTION: Madurai Phoenix Gaze and Valkyr Hysteria glitch

Who: Valkyr

What: Any loadout

Where: Any

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

1. Use Valkyr's Ultimate (Hysteria)

2.Activate Phoenix Gaze

3. Decativate Phoenix Gaze or let it run out of time

4. Now permanently stuck in Hysteria, but not actually in Hysteria anymore. You are unable to switch weapons or attack and there is no energy drain thus unable to use any other powers till the mission is finished.

DESCRIPTION: Buttons not working, example: Reload and Melee not responding 

Who: Excalibur, Loki
What: Dread, Despair, Scindo Prime 
Where: Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No Its Random 
Edited by G510Gamer

DESCRIPTION: Corrupted Ancient Healers absorb Divine Spears as of hotfix 18.1.3.1

Who Nezha, Corrupted Ancient Healer

What Divine Spear

Where Void, Simulacrum

1. Enter Simulacrum/Void

2. Ensure Corrupted Ancient Healer is within range of other enemy units

3. Cast Divine Spears

Note: While Hotfix 18.1.3 declares "Fixed Nezha’s Divine Spear not properly impaling enemies with Auras that prevent status effects.", this bug persists.

DESCRIPTION: Corrupted Ancient Healer buffs Corrupted Heavy Gunner

Who Corrupted Ancient, Corrupted Heavy Gunner

What Ancient Damage reduction aura

Where Void/Simulacrum

1. Enter Simulacrum

2. Spawn Corrupted Ancient and Corrupted Heavy Gunner

3. Ensure above units are within range of each other

4. Attempt to attack Corrupted Heavy Gunner

A friend gifted me 2 things, a weapon and the colour kit Alpha.

Yesterday, i wanted to buy a new profile icon (i had 16 platinum and the icon was worth 15), when i tried to buy it, it showed me an error message saying that i had no platinum. so i decided to personalizate my warframe with the new cool colour pack. It said that i have to buy it. -.-"

I took the gift from the friend. I tried all but i cannot resolve.

Can anyone help me?