Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Fails At 100%. Unable To Update After.[Resolved]

Larcetosus

I have a theory. I have my region server set to Asia before the update. And I think by re-installing, the region server was reset to NA. Spec-Gineff can you confirm that?

I haven't checked region server after reinstall entire warframe and check if region set is Asia or not (well I see my inbox and stuffs, probably already in Asia). I am away from my home so have to wait 8 hrs more to see it. But even it did set to NA, I will set it back to Asia

Could one or both of you please attached your launcher.log in a support ticket: http://support.warframe.com/

You can find your launcher.log in \%localappdata%\warframe

Thank you!

you might wanna take a look at this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/568506-update-fails-at-100-unable-to-update-after/ , we all having the same problems

I don't know if this will work for you guys or if it's allowed but I got my download completed with vpn to other region before opening the launcher. I guess I managed to fool the launcher to download from another region and now I can play.

Do this at your own risk though

He's right , this worked for me too. I used Hotspot Shield ( Google it ) and it worked.

to all of you who had the Update fail error, using VPN solves the issue. somehow warframe affected Southeast asia region and we can only log in warframe when we connect to NA VPN

All of my clan are from Southeast asia, tried this and it works.

We used hotspot shield

Edited by jess-DeathLegacy

How to immediately crashed the hype for u18 :

1.) Be SEA player

2.) Update the game. 

*EDIT*

Use VPN. Get the US Region. (Use psiphon since it's a small size program) Worked for me this way. 

fix it, change mine to us and it finish!

Edited by --Q--Midnight

To change your proxy settings:

Control panel>Network and Sharing center>Internet options

on the Connections tab, click the LAN settings button

Tick the Use proxy server and input the address and port. I used 213.136.79.124 and port 80

click ok and restart warframe

Don't forget to disable the proxy server after you finished updating.

Good luck, tenno.