Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Fails At 100%. Unable To Update After.[Resolved]

Larcetosus

13.097 Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ

Yeap it's this file for sure.

lots of people found the file already at the bug megathread but....... what do we do?!

What region are you guys in? It might be a bad data entry in that particular update server for that region. My brother downloaded the game just fine seconds after launch and is currently playing.

Otherwise the only other way I can think to get this up and working is for someone who has a non corrupted file to upload it to a file sharing site and you installing it manually so the launcher skips that file.

Or the servers are still overloaded...

Or DE can look into this and fix it. This is why I don't play updates until later in the week so all the major bugs are knocked out first.

Edited by Rhundis

What region are you guys in? It might be a bad data entry in that particular update server for that region. My brother downloaded the game just fine seconds after launch and is currently playing.

Otherwise the only other way I can think to get this up and working is for someone who has a non corrupted file to upload it to a file sharing site and you installing it manually so the launcher skips that file.

Or DE can look into this and fix it. This is why I don't play updates until later in the week so all the major bugs are knocked out first.

I'm currently playing in Singapore (Southeast Asia).

I thought about getting the file from someone else but have no idea the location not possess the skill to integrate the file into the game. Pretty risky move. Guess we'll just have to wait it out...