Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck In A Corner [Spoilers]

FruntlineXtreme

Hello,

I'm at the part of the Second Dream where Stalker is inside your ship and you are trying to save the thing that came out of the Resoiver.

Stalker's knockback on his Exalted Blade keeps me stuck in a corner and I can't move. I have tried doing this three times now. Is this supposed to happen, or is it just me not being able to dodge like a college football player?

Also, I have no clue how to use a spoiler so sorry if I ruined the entire quest for you because you didn't read the title. :/

Edit: 30 minutes in: Stalker is still using exalted blade. The corner is my home now. I can live with this.

Edited by FruntlineXtreme

I got stuck here as well, and I was wearing a Rhino so the BEST I could manage was a very slow trudge. 

The first time I raised my hand, it didn't do anything, apparently because of where I was or what I was doing, and I didn't realize the gesture could do anything else.  But I did realize I couldn't die, so then I had time to experiment, and eventually, post on the forums to ask for help, like this.  And I sure needed it--I was in that stupid hallway for half an hour trying different things before others helped me out.

You can counter the waves with your energy beam.

Pls people, it is not that hard to figure out. You tried for 30 minutes and did not even accidentally use your LMB once?

As I said, I DID use it, but all that happened was, my passenger raised (it's?) glowy hand and....nothing.  Whatever I was doing or whatever else was going on, the situation was such that it didn't produce a blast.  Then (much later) when I reached the platform the first time, raising my hand had a purpose involving the blue globe, so I never looked for a second one.  As far as I could tell, I had found the purpose for LMB, and had no idea there was anything more to it.