The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Progressive Slide Show After U18

Omnimorph

yes but this happened in the submersible section of the quest where you have to recover the fragments. how I triggered this was I shot the laser arm off the excavator under the water then flew under the excavator which immediately started a warbles water sound then the freezing till it ultimately stopped for around 2-3 mins then back to playing @ around 45fps till I completed that section.

sound files always have problems in vid games since forever and 9/10 times they will lock the whole game up resulting in a hard reboot.

Does this happen in every mission or a specific mission?

Is there any chance you could get a copy of your EE.log immediately after you've had this occur?

Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

Hey, I'll be playing later today, will do this if it happens. 

It happened in every mission last night.  I got around it by going 32 bit instead of 64 bit in the launcher settings, and that makes the game playable, but it still doesn't seem "happy" (it's still a tiny bit jerky - microstuttering, maybe).

Does this happen in every mission or a specific mission?

Is there any chance you could get a copy of your EE.log immediately after you've had this occur?

Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

OK same thing happened again today, I have an EE.log, what do I do with it?

Exactly the same with me. I posted my EE log.

It "feels" like Ram is filling up. The Ram indicator at the bottom of page says otherwise, but thats how it feels. You get into game (in my case the first Sortee mission), its ok for 2 minutes, then you notice a stutter. The stutter becomes 1 second lags, and eventually you cant even move and in the end the FPS froms to 0, the ms shoots up over 2000/3000. This only takes about 2 - 3 minutes once the stuttering has started, and finally you get a host migration screen and end up bak in the lisset. When you do get to Lisset, the mouse is still "sticky" 

I put my GFX settings to absolute minimum to see what happens, nothing changed other than the play time increased from (above mentioned) 2 minutes to about 5 minutes. 

turning VSync on and off made also no difference.

Edited by Veemaxt

Can confirm. Same issue here. It does not matter what mission I play. The issue only gets worse when playing online. Solo missions, the stutter progresses more slowly, but it is still there. As noted above, the issue seems like some kind of memory leak, but my system indicates that Warframe is only using about 1.5 Gigs of Ram....very odd

UPDATE: 

I would like to point out that running Warframe on my laptop there is no stuttering issues. the Specs of my laptop are significantly worse than my desktop PC, yet I am only stuttering on my desktop.

laptop is running on an Intel core i5, 8GB of Ram, and a single Gtx 420m.

desktop is running on an AMD Fx-8320, 16GB of Ram, and a single Gtx 970.

perhaps this is an issues with AMD CPU based systems? Should I submit two support tickets with log files from each computer?

Edited by Drahcir411

I use an intel CPU, Core 2 Duo, which up untill now worked fine, so it is not just an AMD related problem.

My ticket was answered with “we recognise the problem and are working on it, watch out for updates“, so a hotfix will come soon ;-)