Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Did You Use On The Quest?

NobleParadox96

Valkyr

Excalubur Prime. It seemed appropriate.

I want to hate you, but you have an Excalibur Prime, you must be some higher power, I must obey you. ;~;

Valkyr

I want to hate you, but you have an Excalibur Prime, you must be some higher power, I must obey you. ;~;

Can we not bring up "Founder Hate" again, please?

They're practically the reason Warframe exists today. We would have not had this quest without them. We don't need to obey them, anyway. They're other players who supported the very start of the game.

Edited by EternalOdyessy

It's a little hard to convey Sarcasm with just text alone.

If I really mean to hate, I can just say "I hate you."

I added > ;~; <  and  "you must be some higher power, so I must obey you."  It's pretty obvious that it's a joke. 

If I really mean to hate, I can just say "I hate you."

I added > ;~; <  and  "you must be some higher power, so I must obey you."  It's pretty obvious that it's a joke. 

..no, it isn't.

That emoticon and the "you must be some higher power, so I must obey you." still seem serious. 

I'm not going to ironically argue about this when I tried to calm down a potential "Founder Hate."

..no, it isn't.

That emoticon and the "you must be some higher power, so I must obey you." still seem serious. 

I'm not going to ironically argue about this when I tried to calm down a potential "Founder Hate."

go ahead, think what you like, I've typed my reasons here. If people read, they'll see it.