Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

Casval_Rouge

why we couldn't?

imagine getting 3/4 parts for a weapon...

That's why I ask.  Having 2 weapons in one loot table means it is actually quite unlikely you can complete a weapon set without trading.  And with other more valuable rewards (some see weapons as merely mastery fodders or just generally not as useful as cores), you're not going to get good trades with weapon parts.  Either you have to spend plat to complete, or you're gonna have to barter and ask around until you find a good trade.  

So while I think other rewards should be able to be rolled again, I hope that is not the case with weapons.  Because I know if I do all 15 days, I should at least complete 1 set. 

I don't think so.. since the thing you get is highlighted... we will have to wait till tmrw and see for ourselves... but.. i'm more interested in sortie time limit... is it 12 of 24 hours... the update was out at ~2am CET  and the sortie missions end at 6pm CET later today... i'm curious... if it 24 hours.. that means only sorties don't refresh when the servers do (~1am CET, when you get new daily standing and new syndicate missions etc).. Wierd 

Also striking the luck and getting 2 legendary cores would be nice... but less likely.. my prediction is that you will get different part every time you do the sortie.

Edited by OnyX1705