Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promocodes And The Stalker Noggle Statue

DLz47

Hi,

first of all, thanks DE for the update and for the promocodes that gave us nice bonuses, such

Kubrow Egg

5 uncommon cores

Credit Booster

Catalyst

Reactor

5 Rare cores

This was a nice idea and i liked it, but i'm reading that lot of people, for a reason or for another, didn't have the chance to redeem all the promocodes. So they not only have missed the related reward, but also the stalker statue.

I would like to know if this noggle will be available in the future, maybe through Baro (would be a cool christmas gift) or as a login reward or something else.
Thanks. :)

I couldn't agree with you guys more.

This is absolutely ridiculous - DE cannot keep punishing their players for having lives. It's like Tubemen of Regor all over again, or the whole Nitain Extract thing.

So what if we missed one of the codes because we had to do some extra work, or travel across the country for an interview, or were volunteering to help those in need, or a friend/family member fell ill and we needed to take care of them?

It's bad enough that we don't have enough free time in our lives to enjoy the game as it is, without DE punishing players by withholding unique items from them. Boosters, potatoes, cores, whatever. But seriously, a unique item?

All they're going to end up doing is driving players away. 

I agree with you Drackore, i think that they will release this noggle again, I really hope so. I mean, most of the unique events/tactical alerts rewards came back already in different ways (Baro, other tactical alerts or events, etc..) so why not this one? I just would like to hear an answer from DE, telling us IF and When.

Pfft, I redeemed the codes from my phone while at work. You make it sound like you need to be at one place at the right time while all stars align to redeem it. Legit takes no more then 10 seconds to redeem.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Pfft, I redeemed the codes from my phone while at work. You make it sound like you need to be at one place at the right time while all stars align to redeem it. Legit takes no more then 10 seconds to redeem.

True to that, but not everyone as a smartphone or Mobile internet (Because in some countries speed & data for price is ridiculous) to just redeem codes etc, I was unlucky that I travelled to a country when 1st code was released :P

So, first you are assuming that everyone has a smartphone with a free wifi nearby or a tariff plan that include internet browsing, and that is able to use it, which are not certain things, second you are assuming that everyone follows this game every single day, always knowing what is going on, which, again, is not a certain thing, third you starded your sentence with "Pfft" that basiclly makes you a presumptuous and quite childish person. We are commenting about a situation that have created a little bit of discomfort for some players, and we are doing with manners (as I said, I liked this idea even if I wasn't able to have the noggle), so, if you are not going to report any related feedback (any complain about this situation), please write on others topics, you are OT here.

Edited by DLz47

I got all six codes but no noggle... hrm.

Same for me.  I got all six rewards from Darvo, too; but, no bobble head in my inventory/equipment/place decoration stashes.  I submitted a support ticket, but, judging by the support I've gotten in the past, I don't think they'll really try/care, but they'll definitely tell me sorry at least three times and make it seem as if they'll really try/care.  XS

Same for me.  I got all six rewards from Darvo, too; but, no bobble head in my inventory/equipment/place decoration stashes.  I submitted a support ticket, but, judging by the support I've gotten in the past, I don't think they'll really try/care, but they'll definitely tell me sorry at least three times and make it seem as if they'll really try/care.  XS

Hopefully we will be able to purchase it soon, however if you redeemed the 6 codes, you have every right to demand your free noggle ;)

Everything but the founders stuff has come back around for everyone to get at some point. (Or will be). So let the diligent folks have their glory of being first, then we can have it too. I say we cuz I missed the first day out of ignorance. Thems the breaks.