Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Charge Attacks Feel Really Bad.

BattledOne

Wait....Charged attacks are not released yet. What you have now is some sort of leak...Because new codes are there and some weapons already have charged attacks.....

I think it just messed up a lil.  Wait for fixes. These are totally not intended.  Sometimes i heat charging noise from some weapons when i do regular combos (daggers and such)... So yeah... Its just broken.

Hiya, I'm here to complain about ho w DE butchered my glaive?

previously i could hold E, and launch it... it worked like a charged attack and it was all cool

mow I still hold E... but for some reason I do do a normal swing with my glaive before charging up a bazillion years before releasing my glaive....

Was butchering Glaive who already  had an acceptable "charge" attack necessary?

Well, it seems that Mios' charge attack that got accidentally released before is now "fixed". As in what used to be a pretty good attack has now been slowed down to the pace of other charge attacks and made useless. Thanks for that...

That attack felt just right before, not too fast, not too slow... maybe that's the baseline DE should be aiming for.

Also, hilariously enough, combo counter ticks down so fast that some of the charge attacks cause you to lose the combo bonus before you're finished charging.

Edited by LocoWithGun

I have to say i tried charged attacks a couple of times and never bothered to use them again, but i usually use fast weapons with fury / berserker build. So by the time i manage to charge an attack, i would already have swinged and hit my weapon 5 or 6 times. Or even more.

Maybe with slower single-blow weapons like a jat kittag or Scindo, charged attacks may be more useful. Actually, next time i'm gonna try them with my Lecta and see if it has some fancy effect on hit..

I noticed Charge attacks being useless too.
Especially painful with weapons and stances doing high damage per attack and slow attack speed.
Crimson Dervish is especially good example.
I'm doing the same damage with the basic attack as I'm doing with the charge attack.
Charge attacks are worthless atm bcs in the time frame that you're prepping to swing your wpn, you would do the same amount of damage, if not more, by just attacking regurarly.

Gonna make a post with potential buff options. (That's noone gonna read tbh)