The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

all these comments... it's just so damn beautiful T.T

I don't say it often, as I am one who believes someone's life should be celebrated after Death, and that Death is not the end of our cycle, but my your friend Rest In Peace and find happiness in whatever existence they find themselves in.

I wish that I could have done  so many more good things for him.

But he will be remembered,therefore his memory shall live forever with each and everyone of us.

And a quote for you,Animae258 ;I know you are looking from above at us:

“When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.” -W.Shakespeare

And for the rest of us,me included, we should not mourn people that have died,but instead thank God that such individuals have lived among us.

May you rest in peace.

Edited by RiperRazor123

I know not this Tenno who has fallen, but you have my condolances, Lirrea. I don't know what it's like to lose something quite so valuable as a good friend, I imagine it to be certainly distraughtful. Regardless, it sounds like your friend lived well, Lirrea, and I hope his second dream is pleasant to him.

I remember I played with Animae258 2-3 quests and I didn't knew anything about the controls that time.... He guided me through all the quests. He used to come back when I used to get lost in the quest.

I deleted the game for space issues...Now... I will be back...

I will play on in memory of Animae258...

May your soul rest in peace tenno... May the force be with you always no matter wherever you are...​

I only hope when I pass some one has the ability to remember me so fondly.

Depresion is a *@##$, manic depression more so. You can't tell if im happy or sad from one moment to the next. But the one thing no one remembers is that it dosent matter if im happy, or sad, All i want is to have fun, and be with friends. This game is always fun, and the people who play it just as much so! 

In the end, happy, sad, it dosent matter, its who you share those emotions with and how. I'd rather share a week of depression playing fun games with friends, than spend one day happy but alone.

I like people who share the good times with me. I love the ones who share the bad.

Rest well fellow Founder, and Tenno, your fight is over.

To those he left behind, and anyone else that reads this, who needs help (with depression, or the game), wants to talk, or needs some one to share those bad days with, feel free to message me on here, or friend me in game. More friends never hurt.

Edited by Error_Head