Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

"Seeing death as the end of life, is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean." -David Searls

I personally have not met Animae258, but from what I have read these last 14 pages, I can tell that he was a great individual. Someone I definitely would loved to have met...no, it would have been an honor to meet him.

May the future Tenno who wake from Cryosleep feel his presence, and be remembered by those who have.

Rest easy... Animae258. Your Second Dream awaits.

Really a Nice Thread;

Those kind of threads you just hope some will do for you when it eventually happend, sooner or later, but mostly Sooner.

Peace Man, you' ll probably deserved/earned it;

See you soon.

Edited by ISanGueI

I know how it feels, Lirrea. I almost lost a really good friend I know. I met him in Steam, and we both play Pokemon together since we have met. I heard yesterday that, a week ago, he was about to commit suicide, but fortunately he survived to an overdose. Now he is really happy to be here, his life changed completely since that day. And the only thing I have to say is that I am glad to see him alive again...

Rest in peace, Animae258. I have never met you before, but I hope you find peace in the other side... He will be remembered in our hearts.

Edited by Dancli

There's always a time when your friend will find redemption in our world again...there's always a chance...just keep up the good work Tenno...and your honor Grand Master would be proud...

I've faced a huge amount of negative reasons before...but there's no need for you to start again by ending this one...there's always a chance to redeem...there's always a way, even for your long lost mentor... :)

Quote: "Anccentuate the positive, eliminate the negative!"

I started to play this game very recently, so I never had the chance to meet him, but he seemed like a great and kind person. It would have been an honor to meet him.

Rest in peace Animae258. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Edited by 404Cygni

<<walks slowly into the room,depoising his weapons infront of a shrine,kneels down and bows his head>>

A fellow tenno left us...

A brother....

Our brother...

and  even I dind´t had a chance to meet him..

he was also my brother.

May he find the rest he needed inside his second dream

may he find the happiness he deserved in his second dream

the happiness and the ease ,our world couldn´t provide him.

in a deep slumber,in his own domain.

A kind Tenno,respectfull, filled with Honour,

more than most of us even me...

And so we will Defend him in his slumber!

Protecting his second dream!

Helping those in need...

and defy those who abuse their power.

Soar up ,against those filthy scums

and stand for our ideals.

Together as brothers and sisters: a Family

to bring balance into the Universe

and hopefully carrying peace into the Galaxy...

Sayonara Animae258

<< Slowly stands up and leaves the room without additional words.. >>

Edited by ShiXion