The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Another Danged Spoiler] So.....alad V

Zdeadfallout

I still hope he becomes a Syndicate. We don't really have a syndicate to represent an Infestation-theme, and technically his crimes against us were for naught as there were no Tenno that were mutilated, only Warframes.

Plus, I really want Mutalist Moa Specters.

he'll most likely ask us to take out Nef Anyo or Derf Anyo

thats my guess.

Most probably scenario, our Warframe ends up on his posesion Again, we cannot do anything to move him like the first time he took it away, and we rely on our fellow Tenno and their Warframe, aswell as our own strenght... actually it would be pretty bad for us to loose our Warframe now

Edited by Godmur

he'll most likely ask us to take out Nef Anyo or Derf Anyo

thats my guess.

That's pretty petty considering how he spoke about the value of us owing him a favor. With his Corpus background, I see him using us to gain something equally powerful/more powerful than us that he can use himself. Remember that he considers us an investment.

That's pretty petty considering how he spoke about the value of us owing him a favor. With his Corpus background, I see him using us to gain something equally powerful/more powerful than us that he can use himself. Remember that he considers us an investment.

Why did Lotus asked him to get some help again? >.<

Edited by Godmur