Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Is Worse For Actual Testing

WhiteCopain

I get the idea behind trying to make it look better and stuff, but it's far worse to test things in it now. It's smaller and more annoying  to get around in because I actually have to watch my step. There's also less pillars for testing out parkour as well.

I get the idea behind updating it, but please make it bigger and remove those holes. They serve no purpose. Same with making it smaller. All you did was make it harder to test things.

I get the idea behind trying to make it look better and stuff, but it's far worse to test things in it now. It's smaller and more annoying  to get around in because I actually have to watch my step. There's also less pillars for testing out parkour as well.

I get the idea behind updating it, but please make it bigger and remove those holes. They serve no purpose. Same with making it smaller. All you did was make it harder to test things.

Kinda agree, its  too easy to knock enemies off of it, makes it harder if you are trying to do some repeated testing of things. 

Edited by Gelkor