Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Nodes Are A Problem [Spoiler]

DrakoBluewing

So, since there are three new moon nodes which are unlocked through the Second Dream quest now low level players who have not completed the quest can no longer depoloy extractors to earth.

Even worse, I completed two of those nodes in an attempt to be able to deploy extractors again. The moon nodes stay as uncompleted even though I completed them already.

Earth is overall a level 1 to 5 planet, and making those three level 25 to 30 nodes mandatory to deploy extractors is harmful to both new and old players. Specially if you can't play those nodes without completing a quest and they don't unlock even after they have been successfully completed.

Change that, please. Make them behave like Vay Hek's node which is not required to count all nodes on Earth as completed.

So, since there are three new moon nodes which are unlocked through the Second Dream quest now low level players who have not completed the quest can no longer depoloy extractors to earth.

Even worse, I completed two of those nodes in an attempt to be able to deploy extractors again. The moon nodes stay as uncompleted even though I completed them already.

Earth is overall a level 1 to 5 planet, and making those three level 25 to 30 nodes mandatory to deploy extractors is harmful to both new and old players. Specially if you can't play those nodes without completing a quest and they don't unlock even after they have been successfully completed.

Change that, please. Make them behave like Vay Hek's node which is not required to count all nodes on Earth as completed.

Don't forget that those missions turn into Sentient missions overtime too...

Also you might wanna spoiler tag the thread. I'm pretty sure alot of people don't know the moon is coming back there.

Yeah, I am seeing the same problem: they don't show as 'completed' after running them. I've only done one, since everyone wanted to stick around the Survival run for a while, and I'm guessing the mobile defense must also be completed before that third node is unlocked.

the not being able to use extractors after the app just having come out has got to be painful too since everyone is always hurting for neurodes.

Yep, that is a problem too. Well, killing Sentients yields a nice amount of neurodes, but that requires you to play a 25 to 30 lv mission which again is  a bane to new players.

the not being able to use extractors after the app just having come out has got to be painful too since everyone is always hurting for neurodes.

[spoiler ahead]

not anymore after second dream (with a login booster) 24 neurodes 

[spoiler ahead]

not anymore after second dream (with a login booster) 24 neurodes 

You will eventually need more, and you won't be able to deploy extractors. Your only hope will be going to luna and kill as many sentients as possible. I am able to see how that would become an issue quite fast.

They should honestly make the moon a separate planet.  It's not like they haven't done that with moons in the past with Phobos.

True.

In other news. The nodes can be unlocked now. However, they are still required to deploy extractors. I hope that changes soon, but as long as that is the case I recomend all experienced players to do something. If you find less experienced players requesting help to unlock those nodes be nice to them. Help them complete the moon nodes and help them get further on their progress. If you do so you will help them become able to build better stuff and become better players.