The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoilers) Seven Principles

Davoodoo

Question

You have been warned.

Found 6 puzzle rooms in moon tileset and if anyone got info about 7th i would like to know it.

1)tube jumping(soloable)

Room with multiple tubes forming road up. To do this puzzle you need to shoot plates on wall which will open tubes, then jump into tubes which will launch you up, spawning new plates. At the end you need to get through hole on ceiling. Zephyr recommended

2)pilar destruction(soloable)

Repeat of boss from quest. To trigger it you need to shoot plates blocking waterfalls coming from left and right.

3)laser run(soloable)

Long room with multiple paths, after you step on plate you need to make your way to end. I assume this one fails if you touch blue laser. Can be cheated around if 2nd player simply stands at end at the moment of starting.

4)charging orbs(needs group)

Round room with 4 orbs on walls(they resemble pearls), if player stands near them they are being charged, goal is to have all 4 charged at the same time.

5)flying platforms/cage(4 players)

Big room with resembling cavern with structure in center. Its divided in few phases, 1st you need to have 1 player standing on marked plate then another player running into another one which opened up. Once all 4 have been done you need someone to step up on plates located below first set(path is in respective "caverns"), after thats done you need to get into structure in center(entrance is below) and have each squad member standing on their plate, once cage opens you just need to get into portal above.

6)laser platform(needs group)

Big fairly destroyed room with marked plate in center. Once you step on it platform will lift up and you will have multiple lasers firing at object in center of it. Goal is to block or shut down all lasers.

Highest laser can be blocked by shooting at base of chandelier in front of it.

2 high ones can be temporarily shut down by shooting plates behind them

2 lower ones can be blocked by collapsible pillars

Platform itself requires 1 player to stand in center(someone tanky) doing so will slow down lasers and remove shield. 2nd person needs to shoot lasers from outside.

7)???

Dunno

If anyone requests i can make more detailed guide on each one and i would appreciate some info about last principle.

Edited by Davoodoo

10 answers to this question

My question is...how are puzzles principles?

"The Halls of Ascension are tightly wound into the fabric of known Orokin civilization. Uncover secrets along your path across the moon. Challenge yourself in seven unique rooms across seven principles for new unique Mod rewards."

-u18 patch notes

4)charging orbs(needs group)

Round room with 4 orbs on walls(they resemble pearls), if player stands near them they are being charged, goal is to have all 4 charged at the same time.

If this is the one I'm thinking it is (with the staircase in the middle), it's completely soloable, you just need to be capable of moving at speeds faster than chess amateur.

I've done it like 3 times, solo, because I have no friends.

there is a pillar room, that requires at least two players and two specters. 

you stand on a pad on a high pillar, and that opens up a secret door near the pillar. there are two switches inside, one at the level you go in, that keeps the door permanetly open, and one to open the center platform. repeat for 4 pillars.

once unlocked, 4 people need to stand on 4 pads, then the ceiling opens and you got a mod.

there is a pillar room, that requires at least two players and two specters. 

you stand on a pad on a high pillar, and that opens up a secret door near the pillar. there are two switches inside, one at the level you go in, that keeps the door permanetly open, and one to open the center platform. repeat for 4 pillars.

once unlocked, 4 people need to stand on 4 pads, then the ceiling opens and you got a mod.

5)

Idk i found something in mobile defense - staircase under floor and then little portal, went into and there was already one guy so i dont know how did he do it to get mod, i got Power Str 15% + Knockback recovery +30% utility mod / Not Bad /

That would be number 4.

FYI that each puzzle gives a particular mod.