Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Why Do They Talk To...themself?

Kainosh

I'm more annoyed at why the operators are talking at all. We (players) are the operators. The operator should say what we say, not some random annoying crap. It's stupid and has no logical explanation unless the operator is the dummy body with temporary conscious that spouts crap while we, the main conscious (e.g. we are not human/whatever, we are simply conscious), control both the warframe and, when needed (5th ability), the operator.

p.s. Phantasy Star Online 2 allows players to use their characters face+animation when chatting, doing the same in warframe would make much more sense than using random lines. Worst case add some lines the player can choose from. atm operator chatting simply breaks the immersion.

Their senses are inside the warframe but their voice remains on their ship, in essence they are talking in their sleep. The Tenno speaking out isn't going to jepodize the warframe's mission, there is some considerable distance between them.

If you like, you could even think of it like this... You are the warframe and the Tenno is speaking to you. Fun in a funky 4th wall breaking kinda way.

I've always thought of it like this. ^

I really don't like the operator transmissions. They say stuff that is dumb and out of place and it has my name on it. The kid is also so nooby. I have been doing my thing for years and you just started and still you feel that I need your tips?

Option to turn off the transmissions please.

LOL...

Well i got no idea if that was on purpose or maybe smt they hadnt thought about but its good to hear smt talking to you in first person... i really hate games where the main character doesnt talk in the hole game and is there looking at everything without saying a s***.

Maybe yeah, warframes have their own ''mind'' or smt or perhaps is something for you to feel better in game

and there goes your "im so offended that my operator is an 18 year old with powers that can kill people instantly" rant. 

There goes (into the trash) that fictional message you yourself made up and assigned to me and, predictably, you opinion on it closely follows.