Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapon Idea: Any Kind Of Revolver

lautalocos

well, as it seems that DE is not changing the model of the LEX to a bigger gun or revolver, i think it´s time to bring ideas to make a revolver-like weapon.

i dont actually have any ideas, for me, i don´t care if it´s long or short range, i just want a cool looking revolver

it seems i didnt say revolver enough times.

revolver

revolver

revolver

revolver.

I take the Lex over a revolver any day : D Don't think they'll reskin it so it's the best you'll get until they release some new pistols, maybe you get a revolver! (: I don't see why the Lex should be a "bigger" handgun, though...not everything powerful comes in BIG packages ; D

Edited by OrtuOcelot

I take the LE over a revolver any day : D Don't think they'll reskin it so it's the best you'll get until they release some new pistols, maybe you get a revolver! (: I don't see why the Lex should be a "bigger" handgun, though...not everything powerful comes in BIG packages ; D

oh, i dont mean that it should be massively big, its just that the lato is bigger, and my mind can not comprehend how such a little thing, which is almost cute, can have so much firepower

oh, i dont mean that it should be massively big, its just that the lato is bigger, and my mind can not comprehend how such a little thing, which is almost cute, can have so much firepower

Lol, that's true...small and packs quiet the punch...Something "thicker" could make it look more how it feels and delivers, though, I'll have to agree!