The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hitching/ Stuttering After U18?

crafturtoemc

Weird though. You'd think if it was a bandwidth problem it'd either affect everybody or affect a person until someone else logs off or something. I mean I could play the game when the least amount of people are on and I still get the lag.

Many different factors that play into your lag. Mainly network and server problem. Or Hunhow is ddosing you lmao

Ok. I did some testing and found out that STRONGEST stuttering I get in T3 Sabotage. (didn't happened before u18) In void map it's 60 fps but when you go through the portal you get 15-30 FPS and horrible stuttering. I presume it might have to do with something that second map is not loading properly or something. Because textures look like ps1 graphics for few seconds and then become normal. I hope this will help a little

Edited by Koler.

Ok. I did some testing and found out that STRONGEST stuttering I get in T3 Sabotage. (didn't happened before u18) In void map it's 60 fps but when you go through the portal you get 15-30 FPS and horrible stuttering. I presume it might have to do with something that second map is not loading properly or something. Because textures look like ps1 graphics for few seconds and then become normal. I hope this will help a little

Doesn't happen here though.

Anybody still getting this post 18.08? Still having the issue even though ppl claiming it's fixed for them.

This is after trying the workaround of disabling voice chat in your audio options? Your issue may be different in that case, so please submit your EE.log to our support site the next time it happens to you.

This is after trying the workaround of disabling voice chat in your audio options? Your issue may be different in that case, so please submit your EE.log to our support site the next time it happens to you.

Could you please read thread I created about FPS drop? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/578388-new-ragdoll-mechanics-causing-horrible-fps-drops-on-some-pcs/

I have a feeling that this is causes huge FPS drops for me after u18

Edited by Koler.

• 2 weeks later...

as far as on DE's end yes it was fixed, so try resetting your router etc. you could also open a support ticket they are quite good at troubleshooting with you to try and solve the problem though there maybe be a wait as i would imagine their staff is reduced for the holidays 

as far as on DE's end yes it was fixed, so try resetting your router etc. you could also open a support ticket they are quite good at troubleshooting with you to try and solve the problem though there maybe be a wait as i would imagine their staff is reduced for the holidays 

It wasn't fixed, this isn't a connection problem happens on both single-player and multiplayer.

I used to play the game at maxed settings and get stable 60FPS, since U17~18 no matter the settings I get drops to as low as 30 and my CPU (25%) and GPU (40%) usage are extremely low.

It wasn't fixed, this isn't a connection problem happens on both single-player and multiplayer.

I used to play the game at maxed settings and get stable 60FPS, since U17~18 no matter the settings I get drops to as low as 30 and my CPU (25%) and GPU (40%) usage are extremely low.

i had the same issue and the hotfix they issued fixed it, maybe try logging a support ticket so they can help trouble shoot the issue

Yea Im still having the issue too. I can note that my lag has been the WORST in T4MD. I spawn with 30 FPS and it just goes down from there. By extraction Im at 10 or less FPS.

Idk if it's related to it but every so often I do a verification Steam-side and it keeps finding 186 missing files. Never any more. Never any less. This seems to temporarily(60 minutes? So 2-3 games) fix the problem.

Been doin the verify/Optimize on the launcher like I was told in support. This also has done nothing other than take up 10-20 minutes each process. Eventually my ticket was closed cause apparently my files didnt get sent and I dont really feel like opening up a new one since I don't really see much about them being able to recreate the problem.

Tried doing some so-called core affinity fix and that doesn't work.

Playing with voice off like we were also told. Also not doing anything other than keeping random VC users quiet :3

And nothing seems to be a permanent fix.

Edited by rawr1254