The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Lone Wolves Are Out There?

nickelshark

I ALWAYS solo Spy missions and Syndicate Exterminates. other people usually mess it up in a public spy mission (triggering alarms), and rushing through Exterminates without picking up the collectibles. on my own, I can get all the trinkets and all the vaults in peace.

for everything else, I'll go public, and might go Solo if I can't find a squad, depending on the mode.

I don't like doing Excavations or Interceptions Solo. I CAN do it, but it's more work and they are my least favourite modes, much more bearable with others, especially friends.  

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

Kind of a random question. I play solo most of the time only really going with groups if I really want to farm void or exp efficiently which is pretty rare for me. I even have my own clan with a massive dojo. I solo mostly due to my *&&^ internet but it also allows me to take the mission at my own pace and bring w/e I want.

So, do you solo a lot? Sometimes? If so why?

Poll for the sake of polling:

http://www.strawpoll.me/6185604

sad life my friend... I solo only for important missions or for "tactical missions " where the presence of others could only slow down me.

I solo almost of many of my missions all the time in this game since update 10 If remember properly. I still miss the good old co-op classic times.

My reasons:-

- Mental Peace is really necessary for me to focus the objective of any missions.

- Playing the game with good atmosphere as I really focus on the objective which public games have rarely provided who have been faster than me or had the same pace. Avoid getting slow downs.

- My play style is more action less talking. I don't like to chat much instead I prefer getting the mission done as fast as possible & then move on to the next one.

- Time issues, each hour counts for me since I get unexpected work, calls to attend. I can pause the game & resume back at my own convenience. It's very handy feature for me.

- I do rush a lot as I don't like to stay more longer time in a single format game as it tends bore me out very easily. To avoid getting bored many times, I need a change. Especially in survival & spy missions, I don't play co-op & prefer to play solo. Squad format won't suit me at these times at all.

- I do play public missions apart from survival & spy missions but very less now. I do host my keys provided with no key sharing concept (I never liked it). I take long vacation from raids from time-time, it's get's boring & too much of time consumption just waiting for other players to join. I still look forward to raid mission provided with solo option as well.

Most of all, I joined this game of solo mode with brings more challenges to a single player, playing from easy - hardest difficulty in terms of enemy scaling & ease of comfort of completing things at my own pace at any time. I don't rush any of my builds in foundry. I prefer patience is all worth towards the end.

Edited by IIWingSaberII

I solo most things. Triton with vauban, spy with loki, captures with speed zephyr, defense with nova prime or vauban, frost for mobile defense, dark sectors with nova prime, amd pretty much everything else in this game except for archwing. I despise it.

I missed the old warframe days where it was hard to kill enimies in the void and I went in with people and teamwork was key. Now it's every person for himself press 2 3 or 4

Edited by (PS4)robonot2

I solo most of my games to experience the full potential of them and then guide my friends through the levels when needed, in Warframe I solo if the mission is fun or has a good fight (like boss fights). Other reason i solo is because of my damned Internet.... even soloing is not effective anymore since I get disconnected just when I extract. FML T.T