Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Possible Spoiler]Mobile D Mission On Moon Too Hard?

Aeruhat

Ever since the missions on the moon were opened up from the Second dream quest, my friends and I have been desperately trying to get past the Mobile D mission, but every single time the oculysts will always cause interference with the mission, and will instantly find their way to the console and one-to-three shot it.

Needless to say, this has become frustrating and am wondering how people were even able to get past it. My friends and I have tried everything, and after the 9th run is when we realized the console itself has way too low hp for something of that level to even be there. 6~k hp for enemies that are level 25-30 is not normal, if not for most parties impossible to defend against in that mission.

If this was DE's way of putting in artificial difficulty and keeping a lot of people from completing nodes, thanks. You just made me pull out my hair in frustration. If the absurdly low hp of the consoles was not intended, it really should be fixed to meet that level for the mission.

/endrant

Sentients just require a bit of creativity to combat first thing is for the love of god learn to kite they hit hard

We have tried kiting, for some reason they'll revert their attention away from us to the console. When we get close enough, they'll turn our attention back to us for maybe 2 seconds, which is far too short.

I'm getting really frustrated as to why oh god why DE gave those consoles so little hp for the mission it's in compared to the enemy level.

Edit: ClockworkSpectre, apparently that tactic does not work. The sentients will not show up until a console is activated.

Edited by Aeruhat

The worst part is the game blatantly lies to you.

"Don't let them scan you, fighters will arrive"

( Hides in the corner invisible, solo, as loki ).

20 seconds later fighters start spawning. Thanks, So the entire point of the occulyst is just visual. They do not serve a real purpose. Sentient troops show up either way.