Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

KingTaro

At the moment, we get one random reward from the sortie, but what if we were given an option to choose a reward at the cost of reduced rewards pool?

So if you finish all 3 sortie, you get two options:

1. Roll the Dice (get a random reward)

2. Select a reward

If you choose to Roll the Dice, you'll get one random reward from the full pool.

If you go with selecting your reward, the rewards pool will be reduced (things such as Catalyst, Reactor, Legendary Core, etc... will not be in the selection list and will only be obtainable if you go with Roll the Dice option).

At the moment, we get one random reward from the sortie, but what if we were given an option to choose a reward at the cost of reduced rewards pool?

So if you finish all 3 sortie, you get two options:

1. Roll the Dice (get a random reward)

2. Select a reward

If you choose to Roll the Dice, you'll get one random reward from the full pool.

If you go with selecting your reward, the rewards pool will be reduced (things such as Catalyst, Reactor, Legendary Core, etc... will not be in the selection list and will only be obtainable if you go with Roll the Dice option).

Honestly I think it will be better if the system lets you not repeat the rewards more than once because the way it works you might not get a certain thing. Like say you want to get the Dera Vandal parts but you keep getting cores or Karak parts or Lenses.

Well if ''select the reward'' , then all of us will select the lenses 

Don't really think so. Bet you that most ppl will go for Legendary cores then xD.

Well if ''select the reward'' , then all of us will select the lenses 

Once people have acquired them for their favorite gear, lenses won't be as popular.

Don't really think so. Bet you that most ppl will go for Legendary cores then xD.

If the choice was from the full pool, then yes, Legendary Cores would be picked until all your mods are maxed.

But as mentioned above, the Legendary Core won't be in the "select" option.

how bout instead of being able to directly choose from the pool, instead we can get a token of some sort that can be traded at a lesser value for those weapon parts and maybe lenses?

something like 5 for one weapon part, 3 for a lens?

I like this idea as well.

Having a sense of progression (even a slow one) is better than making it full RNG, in my opinion.

I just want to get something other than the same reward every time. I don't need the Karak Wraith Barrel part over and over.

I'd complaim less if we were allowed to run the sortie more than once a day.

Edited by Crewell