Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties Feedback And Ideas For Other Missions

-cS-dalonico

sorties feedback: they're mostly horrible. not actually hard; but they take so long that i'm sure that for this time investment we deserve an even greater reward. if not at least to have little rewards coming to us while this goes (like adding an actual reward for each mission, or each of the absurd 15 excavations (using A,B, C rotations of course)). but nevertheless... its something new, and I have to say that im gratefull for that. the mission modifiers are kinda cool, & I think it opens the potential in the game for it being implemented in better ways on other missions for Actually Real End game content. (which leads to my following sugestion)

-> The only actual "end game" that currently exist, for us players go out of confort zones and that stuff, is on infinite missions. so well, make some kind of new missions like this, inifite BUT with these kind of modifiers.

-A 2hr long T4 survival? ahm... cool but... I won't want to do it sooo regularly. <- This is what happens now (+ the rewards are kinda meh now.)

so, this is the whole idea:
-A survival (or any other infinite mission) that starts @ lvl 50 (or more. surprise me) with these modifiers + only good rewards (given that it might be the most challenging content on the game)? <- awesome.

--even more, these could be made even more special making them being alerts (maybe even in a way that one only have 1 chance to do it; so if the mission fails, THATS IT!) so one can't just go balls to the wall thinking that if we fail we might just start over again (like if it was a mission node or normal nigthmare alert) or farm them (like if they were keys)

---and how about Adding to these another reward rotation? a D that goes every 30m with a nice chance of giving a lens? I think thats rasonable (considering that most wont stay for more than that and that they won't be able to repeat it due to the alert nature of the mission)

what do you think? :)

so, this is the whole idea:

-A survival (or any other infinite mission) that starts @ lvl 50 (or more. surprise me) with these modifiers + only good rewards (given that it might be the most challenging content on the game)? <- awesome.

Define "good reward".

I might be running for cores, you might be looking for prime parts, in either case, getting the other reward means waste of time.

Define "good reward".

I might be running for cores, you might be looking for prime parts, in either case, getting the other reward means waste of time.

least 10 cores per mission? 5/3 per excavator? you may be running for prime parts, but it wont make cores worthless; and thats after ignoring the fact that you are "looking for prime stuff out of the void" (?)

Long term, the ideas you stated seem like they won't work out well. And making it so you only get one chance at an alert, big way to make a community mad.

if thats your opinion, then state why you think they wouldn't.

And making it so blabla 1 chance + alert, being a new kind of very special alert {infinite}mission, is

1-meant to be hard. we're talking about expanding the actual end-game content. players who can't handle it -yet- may just wait, play & gear up n' learn untill they're ready. I still remember the time a buddy n myself couldn't get to even first C on T1s way back ago; and we didn't b*tch about it at all. so ppl better know for what they are going. (since the rewards should also -kinda- be the greatest)

2-better than just throwing @ us an absurdly elevated spawn rate of units which not even counter but disables half of the mechanics. (or least better than nothing else. all we have ever had is minor increments on starting enemy lvls aaaand... thats it .-.)

> drag players out of their comfort zones

well, endless survival surely won't do that. High level enemies alone also won't.

You want to drag players out of their comfort zones?

- Whenever you want them to think under pressure: disable invisibility, no matter the source.

- Disable invisibility on sortie spy missions.

- Try to get them to do something coordinated, like stand on a button when a certain symbol is displayed.

- Mission failure if a certain number of (maybe a certain kind of) enemies is killed. With disabled invisibility.

In short, make players *think* not shoot and you'll earn a forum full of whines.

- Try to get them to do something coordinated, like stand on a button when a certain symbol is displayed.

130.gif

No sir, this isn't really going to work, especially when under fire...

Warframe might be advertised as a coop game, but 90% of the time cooperation ends at reviving fallen player, sometimes.

LoR has proven that button standing coupled with instakills and lv80 enemies is nothing but annoying.

Edited by Mofixil

I'd like to see missions where you can't revive teammates. Four deaths = mission over.

I also agree that I'd like to see level 100+ enemies outside of sortie and endless missions. I've only been playing a month already seems quite easy.