The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Farm Focus Points The Fastest?

HyokaChan

Question

18 answers to this question

1 exterminate run ceres stealth kill only 5k

Sorti exterminate =more

The formula you could use in theory would be to get the most kills

Eximus,stealth kill ,at high level will yield the most the fastest.

Sorti last mission is exterminate this time

and sorti 2nd mission is eximus stronghold spy but is phobos so is hard to keep cover with those skates and the alarms and things but this is the fastest way.

SO len your weapon put on your loki ash wukong banshee or anything that can provide you with a  stealth kill and go out their and get points.

at 500% stealth bonus percent no booster killing a simple enemy in the sorti mission 2nd eximus I get 300 points for each one of the normal enemies which of course you will get more for killing the Eximus bombers and the eximus scorchers...as well as the gunners.like 500 per I believe of course your build would have to be for stealth kill bonus and your weapon would have to be BLAST YOU TO SPACE IN ! SHOT>\/also look at the guy below

@THE GUY BELOW
what mission?and did u run with boosters

Edited by Leavith

What frame should I use? I've been using Excalibutt for a while now but radial javelin spamming only nets me 5k focus on a 20 wave defense run. I scored 90% of the kills too.

I have gotten between 12k - 45k with Excalibur on Draco depending on the number of points captured for 4 waves. I find it painfully boring though. However it requires EV Trinity and I get 2k - 3.5k as Trinity on the same type of run. Big difference and it sucks for support frames.

Jay is completely correct. Stealth frame + melee weapon with lenses only equipped. Stealth Sabo/deception kill everything in a circle for 15 minutes and you'll max out for the day.

Edit: to the comment above, greater lenses are a complete waste of plat imo. Once you figure out how to farm focus, it's super quick. Granted using a greater you could cut it from 12-15 minutes to maybe 5-8 minutes, but considering the cost of them atm, not worth it at all. People are asking WAY too much for lenses that aren't worth even 1/4 of the price.

You can do it easily with 1 lens, 2 is optimal atm.

Edited by Coaa

Jay is completely correct. Stealth frame + melee weapon with lenses only equipped. Stealth Sabo/deception kill everything in a circle for 15 minutes and you'll max out for the day.

Edit: to the comment above, greater lenses are a complete waste of plat imo. Once you figure out how to farm focus, it's super quick. Granted using a greater you could cut it from 12-15 minutes to maybe 5-8 minutes, but considering the cost of them atm, not worth it at all. People are asking WAY too much for lenses that aren't worth even 1/4 of the price.

You can do it easily with 1 lens, 2 is optimal atm.

lol, I only have 1 lens, and stuck it on my atomos, so no stealth killing for me :( and since I can't find another lens/don't have the plat for buying another, i'm sol until i get a second. literally have only gotten 10k focus since the update came out since I can't take the lens off and place it somewhere else...

@Darksithis

Here is a tip

Bring a warframe such as Vauban

Or bring Frame like Rhino,banshee,Equinox,or something that can help you either buff your damage restrict your enemies or in total lower your enemy

Then make sure you go fight in an Eximus stronghold

AND THEN SET THEM AT BLAZE BECAUSE Eximus drop crap load of Poins on kills SO YEAH 

If you equip only one weapon, then 75% of the shared XP goes to that weapon. Then you should get tons of affinity on Draco as a support frame. Does this work that way? Or you have to kill only by yourself? I've noticed that you don't gain focus from hacking spy mission vaults.

Edited by Kethus

If you equip only one weapon, then 75% of the shared XP goes to that weapon. Then you should get tons of affinity on Draco as a support frame. Does this work that way? Or you have to kill only by yourself? I've noticed that you don't gain focus from hacking spy mission vaults.

You only get Focus points for your own kills. Shared Affinity, Affinity pickups, and other sources of Affinity do not count towards Focus.

As for me, I've been running Ivara with a Hushed Latron Prime on the Mercury Deception node.