Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Gift Key Giveaway

SubjectL

Key giveaway

"MMORPG.com has teamed up with Digital Extremes to bring you a cool new gift key offer for Warframe! These keys will give you a 3 day booster doubles the amount of resources earned from pickups. Get your key now!"

FPb09XN.png

I already got mine, The key at the bottom of the image is mine, well already used, so nice try to who ever that trys

The link is here

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/668

Is legit, got the key with no issues.

Also they been doing this for awhile now...

I'm not very active on the forums and I've only been playing since January, so if they have been doing this for awhile I apologize for saying this is a scam. I used to play TF2 and it has made me paranoid of scammers and phishing techniques.

alot of sites were giving away these codes before the weekend. I got one from massivelyop.com, Ive also gotten warframe codes from mmorpg.com before and had no problems, its one of the older mmorpg sites out there and I would have no problem trusting one of their giveaways.

Edited by Vanroe

I'm not very active on the forums and I've only been playing since January, so if they have been doing this for awhile I apologize for saying this is a scam. I used to play TF2 and it has made me paranoid of scammers and phishing techniques.

Sorry hear about that. Rest assure if scam its DE will notify or playerbase. :) 

Nothing wrong to ask though. 

did you get any other double resource key in the past few days from another site, like massivelyop?

Last promocode, except 6 Second Dream mystery codes, since summer I've redeemed is this one - http://mmohuts.com/giveaway/warframe-the-second-dream-credit-pack-giveaway it gave 3 day credit booster

Edited by AnnoyingBanana

With big updates/events there always are giveaways available on different MMO related

sites like mmorpg dot com, mmosite, onrpg, mmohuts, etc... I have yet to find a "fake" one. 

The U17 one was the best iirc, a week worth of like 3 boosters iirc.

So yeah, there's no reason to not trust these. Now hurry and get a code before they expire or you'll regret it later, lol.

With big updates/events there always are giveaways available on different MMO related

sites like mmorpg dot com, mmosite, onrpg, mmohuts, etc... I have yet to find a "fake" one. 

The U17 one was the best iirc, a week worth of like 3 boosters iirc.

So yeah, there's no reason to not trust these. Now hurry and get a code before they expire or you'll regret it later, lol.

Erm, If you redeem one from a different website, like mmohut, it will give you a key, but will not work, as it will register you as you already got one, Like so, one per user

also, i got it from this post yesterday,

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/537228-free-gift-keys/

Erm, If you redeem one from a different website, like mmohut, it will give you a key, but will not work, as it will register you as you already got one, Like so, one per user

also, i got it from this post yesterday,

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/537228-free-gift-keys/

If they're related to the same update or event, yeah, I've noticed.

Though I'm referring to the one time they gave away a week's worth of affinity/cred and resource booster in a giveaway, through different sites.