Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Be Getting A Bullpup-Styled Rifle In Game Any Time Soon?

Trailgamer5

I also hope we get a bullpup-STYLED rifle (or whatever). It's important to add that -styled, or else everyone can claim anything with a mag behind the trigger and chamber is a bullpup. Internet being the internet all that.

For now, you can use a skin on the Soma Prime. All of them are broken/glitched, but they don't look too bad and they put the mag behind the grip so it has a bullpup shape to it. Could get fixed at any time though.

Magazine is behind the trigger = Bullpup

"The entire magazine is often also located behind the trigger group, though it is only necessary for the weapon's feed location to be located there for it to be classified as a bullpup"

From what I remember, the magazine of the Tiberon should fit far enough through the stock so that the feed (assuming guns even still work this way X years in the future) would be in a conventional location. Tiberon is not bullpup.

"The entire magazine is often also located behind the trigger group, though it is only necessary for the weapon's feed location to be located there for it to be classified as a bullpup"

From what I remember, the magazine of the Tiberon should fit far enough through the stock so that the feed (assuming guns even still work this way X years in the future) would be in a conventional location. Tiberon is not bullpup.

STOP RUINING MY DREAMS