Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Stalker Eventually Be Playable?

Fighting_Street

I wouldn't be surprised if the stalker was controlled by the original Technocyte virus survivor: Hayden Tenno that was later corrupted by dread hate and despair.

Dark Sector is not canon to warframe. It's not the real Past. It's more like a Paralel universe. Linked but not linked.

He uses Umbra body while keeping his old helmet.

Although it´s bs, we can´t possibly know how Umbra looks like, since we only got leaked footages of Excalibur Umbra Prime (probably?)

We know how Excal Umbra looks because he is virtually identical to Umbra Prime and the difference between them is one has the label prime while the other doesn't have that label.

How i think the stalker will play out in the end is he is going to be something like an Anti-hero. Most enemies in games normally start out being bad, but down the line, they turn out to be an anti hero. For example Zero from Megaman X series, Shadow from Sonic, etc etc etc

However, I am not sure if the stalker operates like us ie he doesnt have an operator and he is operating within his warfrmae... so I am not sure how that works... Perhaps what that means for us might be an end game feature where we fuse with our one and only warframe and will increase our powers like how stalker is now...

That said, if we ever get to play the stalker, i think it will be a choice to follow the "dark side" and abandoning all our current equipment and warframe when we have reached the end of everything.

Edited by ecwp1981

So

Umbra Excalibur Prime is a Stalkish version of Excalibur prime, Meaning that Umbra excalibur is the Stalker's version of Excalibur if we follow the logic.

Sounds solid enough, so the Excalibur Umbra looks like the Stalker.

We know how Excal Umbra looks because he is virtually identical to Umbra Prime and the difference between them is one has the label prime while the other doesn't have that label.

I thought it was identical too, normal one and Prime, except for the golden bits ? Talking about Umbra Excal. Does the normal one have the golden parts too ? Or just the name Prime slapped onto it ? It says how the Stalker is using the Umbra Excal frame, didn´t see any golden parts, looks awesome though.

We work with Alad V on a semi-regular basis now and he made a career out of making tenno into frankendogs.

I can see us making buddy with Stalker once whatever grand sin we;ve committed is brought more to light (codex entries are nice but details would be nicer)

Shhhhh..... Stalker is the protagonist in this game... don't tell anyone!!

We are actually Stalker, who has traveled back in time from the future, to stop the Tenno from decimating the leadership of both the Corpus and Grineer, who will be needed to rally the necessary combined forces to fight against the Sentient, who are headed back towards the system, but at an extraordinarily slow pace, because they are traveling outside of the Void.

Unfortunately, the perils of time travel have rendered our memory fractured, so all we remember when we arrived back in the current game's time, is that we must stop the Tenno.

Edited by Ryme

We are actually Stalker, who has traveled back in time from the future, to stop the Tenno from decimating the leadership of both the Corpus and Grineer, who will be needed to rally the necessary combined forces to fight against the Sentient, who are headed back towards the system, but at an extraordinarily slow pace, because they are traveling outside of the Void.

Unfortunately, the perils of time travel have rendered our memory fractured, so all we remember when we arrived back in the current game's time, is that we must stop the Tenno.

Ugh, no time travel pl0x... To many great series that I've loved have been ruined because creators always eff up with time travel. Every. Single. Freaking. Time. >_<