Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Major Spoiler For Experienced Players] The Sentients Are Major Trolls

Zdeadfallout

So....You guys remember when DE said that the sentients are going to be challenging, they were right

I'm complaining but I want to know what are your feels and first impressions when you first saw him

And maybe some advices to kill these cigarette bags

P.S: Make this Pic popular plz to make everyone see the new troll face of Warframe

wqdCs6z.jpg

Edited by Zdeadfallout

So hitting them then change to other elementary damage will work ?

Shoot them once with your primary~

Shoot them once with your secondary~

Hit them once with your melee~

Then repeat from primary~

We can test this in the simulacrum if you have them all scanned~

There's two types out atm~ The Conculyst and the Battalyst~

The sentients prey on players who focus their damage too linearly. Balance your load out with varied damage types and they are much simpler.

That's just a polite way of saying they're bullet sponges.

The only way they adapt to you is by the damage you deal, and that's lame. Honestly, I was expecting enemies that will attempt to dodge and redirect attacks, not this.

The only way they adapt to you is by the damage you deal, and that's lame. Honestly, I was expecting enemies that will attempt to dodge and redirect attacks, not this.

Well, sometime they dodge it with their disco ball

Have you fought the new Stalker though? ;D

I was letting mah friend fight him 1v1 on the quest~

Was really fun to watch~ ;D

But I had to step in, in the end again cause she couldn't handle the Stalker~

Revived her like 13 times~ o -o

Edited by Zarozian

U18: The Second OP

No really I love this update

Edited by Zdeadfallout

people would still complain if they dodged and redirected attacks. the complaint would then go from "bullet sponges" to "cheese tactics"

I wouldn't say they're bullet sponges if you just have to switch weapons to get around it. If it didn't matter what kinda damage you dish out & they just soaked it all up then I would say it was a legit bullet sponge. Only 2 sentient enemies have been identified, who knows what the others that come will bring to the table. I like the new enemies, hey might be trolls but at least they're shiny new trolls you really need to keep an eye out for lol They will hunt you down ~ 

lmaoooo I was playing as wukong beating him over & over till I accidentally stumbled on to & figured out what I had to do xD

Make a new thread and suggest these things. There is definitely time to suggest things to DE before they release the Sentients as a full fledged faction.

They are all right. They do enough damage to kill my Valkyr while soloing, and have enough health to take a while to kill unless you're a try hard with a maxed serration maxed heavy cal 4 double stat *insert over used weapon here* with forma. Procs don't seem to work on them, so you might as well take magnetic on one of your weapons. Gaurantee no one else in your squad will have magnetic damage.

As for Oculysts, they were really freaking cool. Love it when things show up in your game that aren't supposed to be there.

Tried to run the second dream mission with a few low rank weapons to level up and my strongest gear, had to abort and come back in with three of my strongest weapons just so I could kill both Stalker and the first Sentient you deal with. That last mission where we get our operator, I just ran past the earlier ones to get to the room because I didn't want to deal with them.

It is one thing if they were to pop up a shield or teleport around the room a bit or do something else, but the whole "they adapt to your damage" is BS if you have a weapon with two to three types of damage on it. They will adapt to all three and divine help you if your other weapons have one of those three types alongside others because it only registered the damage that it adapted to (E.G. a weapon with high slash and a rad/ice combo = better have a weapon that doesn't have either of those three on it otherwise you can't hit it.)

They wanted to add weapon diversity to the game and a challenge for those who kept mentioning that the game is way too easy for them. Sadly with how the Sentients / Stalker act + how the lenses and their situation for focus are......DE did the opposite. More people are locking in their focus lenses on Frames or weapons that get high stealth xp and it only leads to more people clamoring for the higher "end game at this point" gear in order to find the meta that will allow folks to cheese their way past this pit in the road.

Tried to run the second dream mission with a few low rank weapons to level up and my strongest gear, had to abort and come back in with three of my strongest weapons just so I could kill both Stalker and the first Sentient you deal with. That last mission where we get our operator, I just ran past the earlier ones to get to the room because I didn't want to deal with them.

It is one thing if they were to pop up a shield or teleport around the room a bit or do something else, but the whole "they adapt to your damage" is BS if you have a weapon with two to three types of damage on it. They will adapt to all three and divine help you if your other weapons have one of those three types alongside others because it only registered the damage that it adapted to (E.G. a weapon with high slash and a rad/ice combo = better have a weapon that doesn't have either of those three on it otherwise you can't hit it.)

They wanted to add weapon diversity to the game and a challenge for those who kept mentioning that the game is way too easy for them. Sadly with how the Sentients / Stalker act + how the lenses and their situation for focus are......DE did the opposite. More people are locking in their focus lenses on Frames or weapons that get high stealth xp and it only leads to more people clamoring for the higher "end game at this point" gear in order to find the meta that will allow folks to cheese their way past this pit in the road.

Heat/viral primary. Corrosive/cold secondary. Blast/shock melee. All factions take a different build. The build for the sentient is just every type of damage instead of just two types. And don't bash on focus, it literally says "beta feature". Just wait, they'll improve it.

The sentients prey on players who focus their damage too linearly. Balance your load out with varied damage types and they are much simpler.

I just blast them till they stop taking damage, switch weapon and repeat. Happens to work.

*edit'

I have no clue why i quoted, brain fart i guess.

Edited by Data-Zero