Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think Excalibur Prime Is Gonna Be Back?

TyrannosauRayz

maybe at some point, would love if they reintreduce the founder program for a limited tim, and i would gladly pay since i have better income then i did when it was originally available.

Ah, they cannot do that. It would be a legality issue for them.

As nice as it would be, it will never happen again.

maybe at some point, would love if they reintreduce the founder program for a limited tim, and i would gladly pay since i have better income then i did when it was originally available.

Impossible. Just look at the meaning of the word "founder" 

Maybe in warframe 2.

I hope so. It's unfair that only those founders(i think) .. they have it. I hope maybe u19 or in the future more updates . Exca Prime will be available for us all. I REALLYLYY REALLYYY HOPING! EXCA PRIME WILL BE HUNTABLE ON VOID 

So it is unfair that these people who put money when this game was in Alpha (?) have access to material that is not much better than the normal counterparts?

Good job.

It is fair since they supported this game, they support this game a lot (I hope) and who knows how Warframe could be if they didn't put their part.

I honestly don't want Excalibur Prime as obtainable, I'm not even a founder but in my point of view it would be a massively disrespectful action from Digital Extremes.

Anyhow they stated this won't happen.

Ah, they cannot do that. It would be a legality issue for them.

As nice as it would be, it will never happen again.

I doubt a class action lawsuit would actually hold any water. I think what's really stopping them is the damage to their reputation if they were to rerelease it.

Edited by Avenwing

I doubt a class action lawsuit would actually hold any water. That being said I think what's really stopping them is the damage to their reputation if they were to rerelease it.

As do I, but it's a legality issue nonetheless. 'Verbal' contracts and whatnot.

Also, yeah. Their rep would spiral down.

I hope so. It's unfair that only those founders(i think) .. they have it. I hope maybe u19 or in the future more updates . Exca Prime will be available for us all. I REALLYLYY REALLYYY HOPING! EXCA PRIME WILL BE HUNTABLE ON VOID 

This question came a lot of time.

The answer is sadly no. Excal Prime will not be made avaible again. Its an exclusive gift to founder with rank of hunter and above.

Sorry if you get a lot of reaction but the "Bring back Excal Prime" is a prety sensitive topic. 

Thanks for your time Tenno.

Edited by trunks013

Join date 3 October 2015, just in case this isn't a troll I'll leave a real answer.

No, DE has officially stated that Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime, and Lato Vandal will never be available again.

Facts.

Unfortunately, facts mean nothing when people want things. Same with the law.

DE cannot break the law no matter how much SOME people want them to. They are not Ubisoft, EA or Blizzard with huge legal staffs to cover such things.

@OP No. It has been said over and over by the devs that it isn't coming back. As soon as mod sees this thread, it will be locked because it has been done to DEATH. If you don't trust what Steve, Scott and Sheldon say about the game... what are you doing here?

Edited by Kalenath

Excalibur Prime.

No.

Just No.

That is Founders Exclusive and better stay like that.

Missed the train? Missed the Frame

I missed the train by one day, I begged my parents to buy my founder access, and they finally agreed the day AFTER it closed

No, that is Umbra. There is no "regular" Umbra.

When did that change? Last I paid attention to Umbra, which is when it was first being discussed, that was going to be a prime version and we were getting a different one. I really don't like that version of Excal, personally I think it looks like a bag of &#! compared to Excal P.

Rip thread

Inb4 lock and flame war

The thread has been civil so far.