The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Farm Neural Sensors?

BadShrooms

Question

Honestly, i'm tired of running alad every single time to get them, its boring and repetitive. All the other maps on jupiter have $&*&*#(%& low drops and are just simply boring cause i sit there with my lato one shotting everything. So my question is, am i missing something? some secret mission that has good drop %? Cause i just ran 15 wave defense with nekros, and 3 players with resource boost and got 0.

14 answers to this question

Buy a resource drop chance booster.

Buy a recourse x2 booster.

Go to IO.

Spend the day there.

Never worry for neural sensors again.

Best way is to do this while the double res weekend is in. If you do buy the boosters, spend the next days farming the next rare resources you need. Get your money's worth for those 80pl/160pl.

Honestly, i'm tired of running alad every single time to get them, its boring and repetitive. All the other maps on jupiter have $&*&*#(%& low drops and are just simply boring cause i sit there with my lato one shotting everything. So my question is, am i missing something? some secret mission that has good drop %? Cause i just ran 15 wave defense with nekros, and 3 players with resource boost and got 0.

I get 2-4 Neural Sensors every single time I run Ganymede Exterminate. Just make sure to open all lockers and containers.

pick up your Vauban 

bring a mate with Nekros ( or versa vice )

take Tonkor as primary 

go Jupiter dark sector Survival 

look for a room with many doors and have stairs with one end ( so infested can come from only one place) 

use Vauban's vortex to gather enemies, Tonkor to kill and Nekros' decerate

spend 2 hours there ( it will be easy) 

** pray for the god to make me get legendary core (from the sortie :P)

Edited by AhmadAlz

buy 3 days drop chance for 40pl and play random jupiter ext using master thief mod, from 10 to 20 sensors guarantee for each run (with no x2 booster on), if lucky u will find a rare crate also playing like that

And by "if lucky" he means INCREDIBLY lucky. I've ran Cytherean on Venus and Ganymede on Jupiter easily over 300 times since we got Jordas on consoles, and I've only ever found two corpus containers.

Get an Equinox.

Mod for +235% range, +167% strength, +190% efficiency and +67% duration.

Find a Nekross buddy and two randoms to boost spawn rate.

Go to Jupiter/Io.

Start round.

Stand in the middle of the map.

Get someone to stand in the doorway you came through so that all of the mobs spawn in rooms beneath the main area and your Carrier vacuums up energy orbs and loot from down there so you don't have to move.

Activate maim.

Chat your way through first 20 rounds killing ocasional Nullifiers.

Leave, repeat.

Time per 20 round run: 15 minutes

Net gain:

* 0-4 sensors solo

* 2-8 sensors in a team of 4 for max spawn rate

* 4-14 sensors if one of the other 3 people is a desecrate build Nekross

* 6-18 with 3 other randoms and an x2 booster

* ??? (over 9000 probably) with a drop chance booster, x2 booster and a Nekross

[edit]

Best theorycrafted build I came up with that I've yet to see in action:

* 250% range, 180% or higher strength Equinox. Main damage dealer.

* 250% range WoF Ember for killing off random barely surviving Oxium Ospreys and Techs

* Desecrate Nekross

* Some other frame that can boost power strength (for Ember and Equinox)

All frames with Shield Disruption Auras.

All frames with syndicate guns with power restoration procs (ballistica, gammacor), because Trinity will not have any targets to EV from due to them instantly dying in their spawn rooms out of sight.

The goal is to rush through the first 20 round the fastest way possible with the least amount of effort. Not longer because too many nullifiers spawn afterwards and it's easier to just repeat.

Edited by VintageGriffin

Was running low on neural sensors because i was making a lot of forma, went to the D mission on Io Jupiter and did 15 waves, jumping into the middle of every pile with my big sword (rhino p with iron skin).  Loadout was magnetic for corpus with carrier vacuum maxed (NO resource boosters).  I used amprex now and then to mow down a pile and then sprint through to gather resources.   

result: in 15 waves i got 10 neural sensors AND had some fun. 

end of resource farming hunt for neural sensors :))