The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mios & Lacera - How To Throw The Hook?

LazerusKI

Question

Based on what i could read on the wiki and from what i remember from the stream, i just need to equip it and use the "charge attack" with it...

the wiki lists this for the Defiled Snapdragon stance as "Wings of the Wyvern"

well...i dont have that combo in my list.

whenever i try to throw the hook with a charged attack, all i get is a sword slash.

So how the hell can i throw that thing? its kinda useless when the main feature doesnt work

8 answers to this question

Based on what i could read on the wiki and from what i remember from the stream, i just need to equip it and use the "charge attack" with it...

the wiki lists this for the Defiled Snapdragon stance as "Wings of the Wyvern"

well...i dont have that combo in my list.

whenever i try to throw the hook with a charged attack, all i get is a sword slash.

So how the hell can i throw that thing? its kinda useless when the main feature doesnt work

Hold E when the weapon is eqquiped

Do you have the sword equipped

yes, i have it as the drawn out, so no more rifle or pistol in my hand

Hold E when the weapon is eqquiped

so far this didnt seem to work, just a few sword slashes, thats all

EDIT: wait, it seems like that IS the hook...holy hell thats literally no range at all, one step closer and i could hit him in the face instead

Edited by LazerusKI

Well I got the stance and can confirm that you can charge attack with the hook , that being said i recommend you getting the stance.

It´s not like it is anything costly ... mostly people selling it at 20-30p from what i´ve seen , i even got it for 15p and threw some prime parts to that guy as an extra for making me a nice price. I use mainly mios from those two but been thinking about lacera cause when you red tint the blade part it looks awesome , even the style itself looks finer than mios tbh.

Edited by -Helsing-

yes, i have it as the drawn out, so no more rifle or pistol in my hand

so far this didnt seem to work, just a few sword slashes, thats all

EDIT: wait, it seems like that IS the hook...holy hell thats literally no range at all, one step closer and i could hit him in the face instead

First change attack is like a pull with the hook... without actually throwing it, the second charge attack throws it. You can do the throw first by instead doing 2 normal attacks before doing a charge attack instead of 1.

Edited by AXCrusnik

First change attack is like a pull with the hook... without actually throwing it, the second charge attack throws it. You can do the throw first by instead doing 2 normal attacks before doing a charge attack instead of 1.

why'd DE have to change the charge attack T^T

meh, so kinda useless then when i have to perform another lenghty combo before i get the desired effect...just like usual.

i dont like the combo system on sword and shield where i have a shieddash or bash at the end of a 6 move combo, i dont like it on heavy weapons where the swirling starts after a few slow hits, actually...i dont like the combo system at all.

hopefully charge attacks get fixed soon, so that atleast glaive and redeemer work again