Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poll: Favourite Boss In Warframe.

VisionAndVoice

Operator, I've been thinking.

Well, more like been curious, really. What's your favourite boss?

Vote here - http://strawpoll.me/6226879  I realise that some of the bosses will never get votes, so they are included for the comprehensiveness sake.

Share your opinion in the thread. For me, I think it's the "normal" Alad V. He provides the most entertaining fight to me, because his gimmick turns him into a something of a puzzle boss that has an interesting and very elegant way to deal with, instead of just relying on excessive firepower or needing to shoot in a tiny vulnerable spot between invlunerable phases.

What are your favourites?

Edited by VisionAndVoice

tough call

Jordas Golem, Lephantis, or new Stalker

Golem has a good lead-up and story, and it's also a really cool fight. However, it's easily rushed if you have the right gear. Lephy is basically the same.

New Stalker, though, just looks really cool and is really cool in how he fights. Plus, his resistance thing can potentially make him an interesting fight. With some work, he'd be the best thing. I'm definitely going to go with him.

The Jackal, just because he is one of the few, if not the only boss that you can beat however you want.

* He has Weakpoints, but you can attack them with melee, guns, grenades, abilities.

Other bosses with weakpoints (like Sargas, Void-Vor, Krill) are immune to melee, explosions and abilities.

* He has his own unique boss arena

* He drops ammo during the fight

Salad V / Zanuka is another boss that has those points

Lephantis. His fight is "different" than some of the other bosses, actually that's how a real boss fight should be in my opinion.

First time i fought him with my brother, we had low ranked gear and mods and it took almost 20 minutes just to finish off the first part... then we died at the second phase.

Obviously after maxing out weapons and warframes he becomes kinda easy, but i stil enjoy fighting him.