The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trouble Finding Tumors In Hive Missions

(XBOX)RIOTx420

Question

Hi , I've only got two hive missions to compleat before I'm done the star chart ,

Thou for some reason I can not find these tumors anymore.

I've spent about 15 min. just trying to find the last one outta five ... With no luck.

Does anyone have any tips on an easier way to locate these hidden tumors ?

10 answers to this question

Tumors don't show up on map that way, or any other way.

For finding them I have no idea what to tell you, but you can destroy them without finding them if you take a weapon with syndicate effect, their blast destroy tumors.

yes they do, and don't be one of those people who says "durr hurr, read the wiki, wiki knows best"

yes they do, and don't be one of those people who says "durr hurr, read the wiki, wiki knows best"

I always play with enemy sense and don't recall them showing up when I was looking for tumors. I'll test it when I can play again after my laptop gets fixed.

Also I really doubt wiki mentions this kind of things and I won't bother searching it but feel free to check.

Tumors don't show up on map that way, or any other way.

For finding them I have no idea what to tell you, but you can destroy them without finding them if you take a weapon with syndicate effect, their blast destroy tumors.

I believe this was changed in a recent patch for Tumors to appear on the map when enemy radar is active. I don't know how recent, so I don't know if it is available on consoles.

I think the tumors are supposed to be in the same room as the Hive, but sometimes what you might consider to be a different room, isn't. Maybe try checking just outside different doorways that you think it wouldn't be in.

They are always on the same tile as the Hive, but several tiles include a few of the adjoining rooms or hallways.

If you use Codex Scanners or Synthesis Scanners, they will glow.

Even better if you completed their codex entry, since they turn a very obvious, bright-green.

Unfortunately, if you have your Codex completed, that doesn't work quite as smoothly.