Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Datamined Mission Rewards Are Bad. If True, Please Change Them.

Kyrkitao

Sir I have played this game for nigh on 300 hours, 200 of those hours have been since Thunderbolts release, I have not encountered Retribution, Handspring, nor Thunderbolt in 200 hours. this is no longer rare, this is stupid

What I call Mythical. Something so rare I don't care for it, hell I'll claim it doesn't exist. alas ive only got 90 odd hrs clocked.

No, more that your thunderbolt and handspring drop rates are intentionally low so people will be more inclined to shell out for your thunderbolt, handspring and retribution packs.

As for passive mods: Yes but "getting up faster" is ridiculous to have as a mod.

"Getting up faster" was made by player request, sorry if that is ridiculous to you.

Some people will be unlucky. I personally am only missing retribution, which my clanmate has found 3 of. 

200 hours with nothing you want coming up is not unlucky, it is a broken system. if you are actively searching for a mod there should be someway to earn it, not play and hope the Drop Table Gods smile upon thee

"Getting up faster" was made by player request, sorry if that is ridiculous to you.

Did players request that it be a mod, or did they request that it be an innate ability of Tenno/a passive skill that leveled with frame rank/mastery level?

Protip: it's not the first one.

Making it a mod that is rare as water on Arakis wasn't a player request. It has been discussed over and over on these forums that that move should be reworked into an innate ability like timed key hits.

Edited by Gatanotoah

Did players request that it be a mod, or did they request that it be an innate ability of Tenno/a passive skill that leveled with frame rank/mastery level?

Protip: it's not the first one.

Link? (thanks for the tip)

200 hours with nothing you want coming up is not unlucky, it is a broken system. if you are actively searching for a mod there should be someway to earn it, not play and hope the Drop Table Gods smile upon thee

Mods are no different than gear in many RPGs. Some of it you get to craft, some of it you have to get lucky. It's an inherent feature of many RPGs. So you need this one thing in the entire game, what happens when you get it? What happens when DE makes it easy for everyone to get?

If you have fun just playing the game with no goal to work towards then how can you get angry when DE gives you something to work towards?

Do you think the players that requested it have it? were you hoping that that they would grind through missions till the lord smiled down and gave them it? or were you hoping they'd shell out some cash for it instead?

Do you think the players that requested it have it? were you hoping that that they would grind through missions till the lord smiled down and gave them it? or were you hoping they'd shell out some cash for it instead?

Can the answer be both?

Some people will be unlucky. I personally am only missing retribution, which my clanmate has found 3 of. 

I am very unlucky, with mods and apparently Trinity systems blueprints too lol.

only 96hrs played so im not surprised I don't have multishot mods or any newish ones. Least I got all the vital ones like +%dmg/Eledmg/ammo/reloadspeed/firespeed.

Mods are no different than gear in many RPGs. Some of it you get to craft, some of it you have to get lucky. It's an inherent feature of many RPGs. So you need this one thing in the entire game, what happens when you get it? What happens when DE makes it easy for everyone to get?

If you have fun just playing the game with no goal to work towards then how can you get angry when DE gives you something to work towards?

The difference is I can't work towards that goal, I can farm bosses for mats, I can do locker runs for resources, what I CAN'T DO is specifically seek out  a mod.

ROTmG, TF2 are Korean MMOs? Must have missed something in my example...

You seemed to have miss-read my post. 

Besides this wonderful game, what other Korean MMO do you enjoy and play?

I presumed you'd enjoy working for and playing Warframes.

I don't get why abilities need to be Rare. They are restricted by frame itself, making their usefulness so substantially trash until you get the frame. And unlike all the other mods, they can't be transferred over to other frames for even a share of what their power's like (maybe combining Q element of Volt and some effects off Ember's to make an electrical version of Ember's skill but is more or less hitscan).

Steve, can you answer me this question? Why do Rare abilities need to even be in the Rare pool?

Edited by matrixEXO