The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Breaks Loki's Invisibility?

BrockStones

Question

As the title suggests, sometimes I'm playing as loki and then he starts glowing the chosen energy colour and is no longer invisible, although the duration has 20 seconds left sometimes and the invisibility cannot be recast as the ability is "still in use". Is there a new enemy disrupter or some effect that targets specifically invisibility while allowing all other abilities to be used? I can't seem to find a pattern. 

16 answers to this question

There are only 3 types of enemies that can cancel out Loki's invisibility:

Corpus Nullifier Crewman - the one with a blue bubble.

Disruptor Drone - Those grineer flying drones with yellow transparent bubble only found on Law of Retribution Nightmare Raid.

Corrupted Nullifiew crewman - Void version of the corpus one.

As long as you are inside those bubbles or get in contact even for a few seconds. It will break Loki/Ash's invisibility and I guess Ivara too.

Other than that, No. Nothing else will/should. On some cutscenes however, it would appear as though your invisibility is gone but as long as you can see a timer ticking on your 2nd skill it's still on and may just be a visual bug.

On a side note:

1. The invisibility that you get from a Huras kubrow is not breakable by these nullifiers as long as you don't attack.

2. There is an upcoming grineer Kavat handler that will detect invisibility.

Edit: Oh ya I forgot the Corpus Modular units can disable your invisibility usually found on high lvl planets.

Edited by Oranji

I know about those kinds, but enemies are still shooting me and being alerted to my presence while my invisibility is "disabled" but I can't recast because it's "still in use". It's been going on for a week or so and it happens even on normal grinner missions. I don't know if something about my sentinel is causing it or something, but no raid, no corpus, and yet still it's disabled.

No Zanuka or stalker either, no invades.

I know about those kinds, but enemies are still shooting me and being alerted to my presence while my invisibility is "disabled" but I can't recast because it's "still in use". It's been going on for a week or so and it happens even on normal grinner missions. I don't know if something about my sentinel is causing it or something, but no raid, no corpus, and yet still it's disabled.

No Zanuka or stalker either, no invades.

Sounds like a freak glitch to me. I can understand enemies chasing you during invisibility if you're making too much noise while standing in one spot; but having it completely dispelled without a specific enemy (Nullifier/Stalker/AladV/Comba/Scrambus/etc) nearby, and then being unable to recast it, doesn't sound right at all.

Is this happening on solo as well, or just online? Could be a lag issue.

It's happening on Solo missions, I haven't experimented in a group... After further testing when I removed carrier prime and it's weapon I haven't noticed it at all yet now. I'm not sure what it is. I think it's a glitch I just didn't know if there was a new grinner enemy or security measure on ceres or something where this was happening. 

What it sounds like to me is you are being affected by some enemy unit that disables powers and you just aren't aware of where they are.   Sometimes they don't even have to be in the same room or seen on screen.  They can be in the next room or on the other side of a wall and still affect you.

Grab fraps, record 30 seconds of when it happens.  that way we can see for ourselves and tell you exactly what we think it is for sure.