The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Keys After U18

cyberminator

Question

9 answers to this question

Murox I'm glad you brought up the t3 exterminates from t1 survival.

I made a drop rate table awhile ago specifically for t1 survival and how often a t3 exterminate key would appear because friends did not believe me that I prefer to farm t3 exterminates on survival than excavations.

The rate for t3 ext is pretty high. Of course you do get other t3 keys like md and def, but predominately ext.

ran 45 t1 survivals got 52 t3 exterminates going to 40mins each.

52 / (4 rotAs * 45 t1s) ~= 30%

Edited by (PS4)rengence

Since U 18 came out DE changed some of the Dark sector survivals on particular planets and changed it to Dark sector excavations. Along with that, they also tweaked with the drop tables for almost every excavation mission (correct me if i'm wrong). So now you get the keys you want corresponding to the level of enemies that you are going to be fighting on that planet (pertaining to the level it states when you hover over a node in a planet). So far all I ever tried was the Dark sector Excavation on Pluto(Heirachon) and it's been giving me t3 and t4 keys which is really nice although it's a bit harder cuz' the faction you're gonna be fighting is infested and I do think that in Dark sectors, the levels of enemies scale up faster than normal nodes. So you might want to get a group setup as I find it harder to solo it for the time being.