The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Lust Came By?

slhmm

I came by here here looking for A clan that was recruiting. And what do I SEE IS bs. too much conjecture,extreme rules and scams. I much rather go at this a lone anymore.I don't need conjecture or scams or manipulations from gamers in this game.

That isn't point. The point is WHY? why have clans at all? the leaders can dictate who is allowed in, they can kick out whomever they wish. they can kick whoever out when you disagree with them. You can give them advice and they kick you out in their clan.

Whats the point joining A clan, if the owner or leaders don't like your idea! should they kick out for that?

Good or bad. You shouldn't be kicked out for it.

That isn't point. The point is WHY? why have clans at all? the leaders can dictate who is allowed in, they can kick out whomever they wish. they can kick whoever out when you disagree with them. You can give them advice and they kick you out in their clan.

Whats the point joining A clan, if the owner or leaders don't like your idea! should they kick out for that?

Good or bad. You shouldn't be kicked out for it.

But that doesn't make every single clan in-game wrong. Just either find a friendly clan, or create one yourself.

Clans are formed/joined mainly for the clan research labs. These allow the clan to research weapons and frames.

If the leader(s) kick you out without much thought, they're obviously not worth being with anyway. ^^

I have 9 spaces open in my Ghost Clan. Nothing fancy, and I'm yet to finish the research for the Wukong parts (Ivara took 9 Nitain), but it's enough if you're only looking for the lab stuff.

What do you call "scam and extreme rules" ? 

The scam part ? is when you have dumb asses asking for your account info.what is my impression of this game? scam!!! Don't trust other gamers, 

Extreme rules? When leaders don't agree with with your idea and they kick out.

you COULD join my clan (i am quite annoyed at building it all myself) so yh. and look, the rules are just the leaders being selfish. msg me ingame if you desire to join my clan. (if you don't mind, its quite bad)

oh and ironically my clan name happens to be LustStorm

Edited by MrEvilMexican