The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Question

Duavey

Question

So, I recently ran into Stalker again. And he one shot me.

I know he can do this (and I was playing ever so squishy Loki) but he one-shot me through Quick Thinking. I wasn't out of energy (had around 300) and I didn't even get hit to 2 HP. I just instantly died, which leads me to believe it didn't even activate. Is this supposed to happen with Stalker?

7 answers to this question

My Question is, Why do we have 2 Stalkers now?, Whats going to happen to the old one?, I still have scans left on the normal one.

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but as far as I know, there's only one Stalker. After the events of the Second Dream quest, he becomes Shadow Stalker. However that brings up another question: Is he going to STAY as Shadow Stalker or ever revert to normal?

Shadow stalker has the ability to disable tenno powers, I thought valkyr would be amazing against him until he yelled "Your tenno powers are useless!" and Excalibur'd my scrawny corpse >.<

Stalker has always had immunity to powers or the ability to disable them. My point is that Quick Thinking is a mod, not a power, and I (theoretically) shouldn't have died in one hit since I still had a sizable amount of energy.

Stalker has always had immunity to powers or the ability to disable them. My point is that Quick Thinking is a mod, not a power, and I (theoretically) shouldn't have died in one hit since I still had a sizable amount of energy.

Theoretically, you're right. But as far as I'm concerned, Shadow Stalker can do more than we realize. (Despite this, it's safe to say that it probably was a bug)

Edited by DJPWN-3