The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No One Plays Kiste Nowadays? Where Can I Farm Xp Now?

Catastropherz

Question

16 answers to this question

Don't try to farm. Farming is bad. Farming is boring. Farming is lame. When you come to warframe, don't you come to be a badass space ninja flying around and gunning through crowds, or stealthing and carefully taking out each person as you go- and not to sit in a corner in a circle**** spamming a single button to get an MR stat that means literally nothing. That's right, isn't it?

Fyi- the reason kiste stopped being a thing is the unique mobile defense tile that used to be there is gone now. Which is sad- since it honestly was a very nice tile to play on when you weren't abusing game mechanics to cheese it.

Didn't DE fix Excal and Mesa? Or those Draco farmers came up with new strategy?

It's not that, but its super efficient, super boring and has to be played in one specific way if you want to farm xp easily. In fact most players don't even know how to properly run Draco but the setup there is Trin+Frost+any damage frame you want

I actually like playing the Sortie missions or Void Defense/Survival to get XP, as I can also get some prime goodies

They'll ALWAYS come up with a new strategy. So long as there is one single skill they can abuse, they'll do it. Draco farmers do not play the game to have fun- they get on, efficiently plow through as much stuff as they can, then sign off for the day. At least from what I have seen and experienced.

You can take any frame with decent weapons and kill things quickly. Since the spawn rate on that map is ridiculously high and the enemies reward high exp, you'll get fast exp.

As others have pointed, you might as well farm something and get some exp while you're at it.

Fyi- the reason kiste stopped being a thing is the unique mobile defense tile that used to be there is gone now. Which is sad- since it honestly was a very nice tile to play on when you weren't abusing game mechanics to cheese it.

:( That is sad. Why does DE has to change it, there's no problem there if i remember right.

"There will always be a loot cave." -Mogamu

Kiste was never a loot cave by any means, it was just a fun mission that gave a good chunk of exp unlike draco where people just stand around and yell at each other over who has the biggest E-peen.

@OP. The reason nobody does draco anymore is because they changed the mobile defense points around it killed the map.

Edited by TheGuyverOne