The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I Doing It Wrong Or Are Ivara Parts Just That Rare.

Guest ImJustAN00b

Question

Guest ImJustAN00b

Ivara parts and bp are rewards from spy missions,so I went to one on Jupiter and spent 1 good hour doing it....I got nothing....

Is it really that rare or does it like only drop from certain spy missions?

12 answers to this question

Ivara parts are pretty rare depending on how much RNG likes you. They drop from any spy mission, depending on level (like the helm and main bp only drop from high level missions). It took me well over a hundred runs to get her and some people got her in only a few runs. Just depends on your luck. The best you can do is make sure you get all 3 caches and even if you trip alarms, you can still get parts so long as you get all 3.

1 hour has no meaning without knowing how long you usually take for 1 run (you MUST get all 3 data). My spy runs are usually less than 3 mins long, I got all her parts in 2 hours and a half more or less.

Part drop: Systems Level 1-15, Chassis Level 15-25, Helmet and BP Level ≥ 25.

Edited by JesterTheNight

You are not farming hard enough bro. You must really dig into it. I've farmed ivara in 2 days, that doesn't mean she drops easily, only that I'm crazy.

30-40 runs are what guys report you need to get whole set. Find a good team. Usually there are pro spy framers already on the spot, When you find good team, just keep pressing "repeat mission", it will come. It has to.

Try going to Neptune for helmet (got it on 2nd run), Europa Armaros for chassis (1st run), Pluto for BP (1st run). This is based on my experience. I also got all of it at around 2pm (UTC +7) each day.

Edited by derp215

Got it in like 30 runs or something. 5 mins or so per run. 

It seems that you have to get all 3 vaults without triggering the alarm if you want to actually get the part, so unless you got a guy that's good at spy missions and hasn't lost his mind farming Ivara, you'd better off going solo with a Loki or something.

It seems that you have to get all 3 vaults without triggering the alarm if you want to actually get the part, so unless you got a guy that's good at spy missions and hasn't lost his mind farming Ivara, you'd better off going solo with a Loki or something.

That's false. I definitely messed up on some spy missions and triggered the alarm, still got the blueprint.

Edited by -AR.D2