Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity - Build Guide

RadeLynx

Question

I made this a little while ago. I mainly made it to help out my friends, but I figured it'd help other fellow Tenno as well.

This is the Trinity build i've slowly polished over my entire year of playing this game. If you have no idea where to start or what is good for her, this guide covers all you need to know mod-wise.

She is literally the only warframe I use so i've put a lot of work and testing into this. I hope it helps :). If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

gemlRNr.png

8 answers to this question

No 30 second Blessing setup?

I personally don't run it, because that would require throwing away too much. If you wanted blessing to last that long you'd have to run Narrow Minded in place for something already crucial, and that would nuke your range, which would make link extremely short range. This would mean you aren't transfering your damage to enemies and that would end up getting you killed faster.

Now if you wanted to counter that with Overextended you'd nuke your strength, which means Blind Rage and Transient Fortitude would both be needed for a good Energy Vamp output. Even with all this though, it will leave you with average range. Sure, range isn't always needed, but ever since Vampire Leech was released, you can give everybody a ton of overshield (even if they're not running redirection). This greatly reduces the need to use blessing.

With a really strong Energy Vamp and enough range, your squad will always have full overshield.

Not in Nightmare they won't ;)

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Trinity/t_30_420043003_2-6-9-4-2-5-13-7-3-34-8-5-49-0-10-57-4-5-59-1-3-479-3-9-481-5-9_49-8-59-5-4-9-479-13-57-8-481-7-2-11-13-13-34-14_0/en/1-0-18/0

Quiette Shy's Godlike build.

274% duration, 91% range, 100% strength and efficiency.

A God mode trinity is not about buffing your team, it's about making yourself immortal.  The team benefits from the 99% damage reductions from blessing, and having someone who just will not die to rez them.

I have no interest whatsoever in overshields, or in fact any shields at all (lol trinity prime 'improvements'), as they get in the way of keeping my health as close to 0 as possible, in order to get 99% on my blessing.  The vitality is only there as a buffer so damage isn't eating into your energy before you can get the blessing off.

Edited by polarity

Not in Nightmare they won't ;)

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Trinity/t_30_420043003_2-6-9-4-2-5-13-7-3-34-8-5-49-0-10-57-4-5-59-1-3-479-3-9-481-5-9_49-8-59-5-4-9-479-13-57-8-481-7-2-11-13-13-34-14_0/en/1-0-18/0

Quiette Shy's Godlike build.

274% duration, 91% range, 100% strength and efficiency.

A God mode trinity is not about buffing your team, it's about making yourself immortal.  The team benefits from the 99% damage reductions from blessing, and having someone who just will not die to rez them.

I have no interest whatsoever in overshields, or in fact any shields at all (lol trinity prime 'improvements'), as they get in the way of keeping my health as close to 0 as possible, in order to get 99% on my blessing.  The vitality is only there as a buffer so damage isn't eating into your energy before you can get the blessing off.

I tried this just now to see how well it worked. Its actually 79% range with the mods on that build, but it does work real nice in nightmare missions. However, I can't see it being too helpful in anything that's not nightmare. It only gives 100 energy per vamp and without natural talent the casting is painfully slow. Not to mention the range for vamp is only 19meters, your squad would need to be next to you.

I can see this being especially useful in raids, when a 2nd trinity running an EV build is around to take care of the energy problem. Or when shields are simply non-existant on a nightmare mission. But everywhere else I feel like it falls behind, mainly because of EV's low output.

I also run Vazarin's New Moon so if for whatever reason I go down (or anybody else), i can get instantly revived and continue to support.

Bless build I particularly hate, it's unbalanced, unnecessary and borderline exploitive. Trin can be immortal tank, healer and energy provider or pure EV, isn't that enough for you? Need I really to be immortal, game is easy as it is already....

But, let's not discuss this further, we can just agree to disagree. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

Everyone has thier own builds that work for them but vitality?...seriously?

Vitality on trinity is as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Trinity is vitality.  It's built right in.  Push of a button.  2 buttons actually (albeit 1 is never used)

With link you never even get to your HP pool.  If you do, blessing.

Everyone has thier own builds that work for them but vitality?...seriously?

Vitality on trinity is as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Trinity is vitality.  It's built right in.  Push of a button.  2 buttons actually (albeit 1 is never used)

With link you never even get to your HP pool.  If you do, blessing.

The only reason I got Vitality in there is to prevent one shots from ballistas or other hard hitting mobs that deal puncture or bypass shield. Otherwise i'd probably just put something else in there. Having only 15 armor doesn't help either. Sure there is link, but I often have times when I can't vamp as much as i want because my squad is just clearing the hallways and I don't get enough energy.