Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Puzzle - Speed Test Not Spawning

Sunshrike

I cant seem to find the speed test on any of the 3 tilesets on the moon, i know alot of people have found it and completed it, but is there a lower chance that the speed test tile will spawn? intended?

/sun

the chances for this test to spawn are abysmal, I grinded the moon for 7-8 hours and got it once

next to that I heard reports that its bugged

if it's intended to be this rare? no idea...

Try just running through the map without doing mission, you know, asap, if it's not here, quit and try again. I've been searching for speed vault for 2 days, so without that method it'd take ages.

I hardly think this is how DE would want players to experience the game, running through missions, aborting if not the right tile spawned, this cant be intended, hope it gets fixed soon :)

Welcome to the world where maps are generated and you may not see some room for ages. I've encountered same thing when i've been hunting for Kurias. Sometimes i got 4 in one mission, sometimes none in 30 missions. So yeah... You can rely on luck or help yourself and speed searching a little bit.

Welcome to the world where maps are generated and you may not see some room for ages. I've encountered same thing when i've been hunting for Kurias. Sometimes i got 4 in one mission, sometimes none in 30 missions. So yeah... You can rely on luck or help yourself and speed searching a little bit.

If RNG is the true reason for not having it spawning, then i have no problem with this, the reason i posted this was to make sure this was not a bug, so that i wasnt wasting time "farming" for the tile.

If RNG is the true reason for not having it spawning, then i have no problem with this, the reason i posted this was to make sure this was not a bug, so that i wasnt wasting time "farming" for the tile.

Don't worry, vault is there. Just keep searching, you'll find that eventually. And maybe you'll find Vengeful Revenant along the way. ;_;

It makes sense for some puzzles to be rarer than others so that the community doesn't just burn through all of them in a day. That being said, it might be nice if the rarity shifted every now and then so everyone isn't just farming the moon for Speed Drift and Vengeful Revenant(maybe add a mechanic that shifts certain variables with the phase of the moon like how earth has a "day" and "night mode) or if different tests had different rarities on different nodes in order to encourage playing the moon tilesets that aren't Plato.

It makes sense for some puzzles to be rarer than others so that the community doesn't just burn through all of them in a day. That being said, it might be nice if the rarity shifted every now and then so everyone isn't just farming the moon for Speed Drift and Vengeful Revenant(maybe add a mechanic that shifts certain variables with the phase of the moon like how earth has a "day" and "night mode) or if different tests had different rarities on different nodes in order to encourage playing the moon tilesets that aren't Plato.

That'd be good idea. I'm just doing Plato for Sentients right now. Btw, their mods droprate is terrible. :x