The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

I have no idea what I just saw.

I had just finished the Man of Few Words quest I had been putting off and I went to the Pluto Relay to get my reward.

During the entrance cinematic the screen flickered and got weird. Then I got this message.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/397798135980640558/6039608085F167DCBD935A052F1613D38DA44363/

Has anyone seen this before?

Is it related to the quest or something else?

Can anyone translate it?

This basicly says that the connection to the void was broken due to the presence of a foreign signal.

It'll just be foreshadowing for that Sentients cutting off our usual mode of access to the Void.

"Lunar lensing" will be referring to using the gravititation force of the moon to focus a signal. Probably while reestablishing the network's access to the Void.

No reason that assume anything relating to the neural sentry. It's just the output from a generic Orokin system.

The "Goodnight sweet angel" is most likely a little bit of desperation due to the realisation that the Sentients are coming.

The Game is just gettin STARTED!!! ;-)

From natah quest.

Lotus:

The war was over. So I hid them away in the second dream. I could not destroy them

From the cryptic message, the most legible line: "Good night sweet angel".

"good night sweet angel" sounds a lot like what a mother would say when tucking a child into bed. lol idk maybe i am crazy for real.

Was hearing about this from a lot of the people in my Alliance not long after the Update hit, and I ran a few missions; loading back into my Liset, I jumped when I saw it, but realized what it was as soon as I saw the text.

From natah quest.

Lotus:

The war was over. So I hid them away in the second dream. I could not destroy them

From the cryptic message, the most legible line: "Good night sweet angel".

"good night sweet angel" sounds a lot like what a mother would say when tucking a child into bed. lol idk maybe i am crazy for real.

"Goodnight, sweet angel" most certainly would be something a mother would say to her children when saying goodnight (trust me, I know!) and would probably have something in relation to the Lotus; I read from earlier someone said this might be something about us meeting her finally?

In all honesty, none of us can know for sure, but a little more information would've been nice to have... DE, I just calmed down after getting off the Hypetrain! I didn't want to jump on another one! Particularly not one that's frustrating because of the mystery surrounding it...

This sounds like a reboot of a WARFRAME. (EVM, War platform etc)

Since moon is mentioned, maybe we'll find tenno asleep on the moon, remotely controlling warframes.

It's all leading up to U18, Sentients, the new Cinematic Quest and stuff.

#HypeliftersEngaged.

I just finished the golem for the 3rd time and when i was loading back to the ship the screen glitched a little and i was like "wtf" and when i came back to the ship (after loading) a black box with tenno writing in it. White and red color of tenno writing was being written on the screen...

I have no clue what this was, i just know it wasn't a bug. Didn't snap a photo before it was over T_T

Anyone else had this experience?

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.

Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

(Margoolihs) implantation intact.

EVM (Could be reference to Eye, Vocal, Movement) status nominal.

War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

First thing that comes to mind.

yvqodX0.jpg

So this is what I'm seeing.

Lotus intercepts our programming, void link is severed.

A systems Check is run through, and it's put into what appears to be standby mode.

The last Message tells me everything, goodnight sweet angel. This message is a tenno memory, the last thing we saw after going into cryostasis.

Don't you see? Our memories are returning!

First thing that comes to mind.

yvqodX0.jpg

Yes.

So this is what I'm seeing.

Lotus intercepts our programming, void link is severed.

A systems Check is run through, and it's put into what appears to be standby mode.

The last Message tells me everything, goodnight sweet angel. This message is a tenno memory, the last thing we saw after going into cryostasis.

Don't you see? Our memories are returning!

Quite like that idea, actually! It'd be great if that's what it was!

Edited by NavyBluePanda

Tenno having their memories returned would make the lore a lot clearer, and it'd make a lot of the playerbase happy to finally unlock the rest of the information on the bits and pieces we already have.

I'm MR6 and got the message just after finishing Clem's quest and returning to the liset from the larunda relay.

The whole thing seems totally random to me, and totally awesome :D

As for having an MR wall there...yeah, I doubt it. I think it's just at random, by the looks of it.

Edited by NavyBluePanda