The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Tenno Between These 2 What's Better

Bloodyroxas

10 answers to this question

The second one, hands down, far, far better processor and graphics card. Overkill, even.

Edit: It's also a tower PC as opposed to a monitor, meaning it has actual cooling and can use full-size hardware.

There really is absolutely no competition for performance between these two, the silly 'computer is the monitor' is a gimmick that should be reserved for office PCs, not gaming.

Edit2: I'm not saying the first one wouldn't work for Warframe, but you asked "better"...

Edited by Darzk

I think the one from Newegg may be better, cuz from my experience, Win 10 doesn't work well for me or the game. It may have problems with overheating tho.

Other than that, it's all about preference. You want a tower or a laptop/touchscreen thing. Personally, I would go for the Tower, only if it had Win 8.1 or lower, but if I had no other choice I would go for the tower, probably just in Win 8.1 compatibility mode or something.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Ty pure

The second one, hands down, far, far better processor and graphics card. Overkill, even.

Edit: It's also a tower PC as opposed to a monitor, meaning it has actual cooling and can use full-size hardware.

There really is no competition for performance between these two, the silly 'computer is the monitor' is a gimmick that should be reserved for office PCs, not gaming.

OK makes sense

Edit3: You'll probably get better service from Best Buy too, if only because they'll have a local retail outlet. I'm a bit wary of Newegg ever since they made me ship a defective monitor to California on my dime for a RMA.

That sounds like bs for them to do that but Ty for the advice

Really depends on which one you buy, the laptop is great for mobility, while the tower is locked down.

if you want one specifically for gaming, kind of like a console, the tower is the way to go, especially considering you'll be saving $700 and will last longer.

However, the tower barely looks like it has anything inside of it and looks like a wimp xDDD

Although it does let you have room for liquid cooling... but that looks like all the modifications you can do on it, other than changing the stock fans.

New egg sent me a non working mobo, and when I sent it back they tried to refuse me a refund because there were "bent pins in the cpu socket"

Fortunately, the person I talked to seemed aware that was completely impossible, and a new one was sent to me.

My dad is buying me a new computer and I'm just shoveling too much of his money at an alienware. 4 year replacement plan, accidental or otherwise. Now if only I could get win 7 pro on there without having to buy my own copy.

BTW win 10 is way better than win 8, not sure why anyone would say otherwise. They both are monstrosities, but win 10 fixes some of 8s more problematic issues.

xp was the end all be all and they should have just kept improving in that instead of destroying windows altogether with 8 imo.